Who has tried Nature's Gate?

lnhair

I was in GNC and saw Nature's Gate shampoos and conditioners. I remember Carol's Daughter selling a Nature's Gate shampoo a while back. As you would guess Carol's Daughter was selling it for way more than what gnc is selling it for. It is $5.29 for a 18 oz bottle of shampoo or conditioner. Then you buy 2 get 1 free. I am thinking this is a deal. Have you used this before? and which one because i saw a couple of different kinds?

I tried Natures Gate Rainwater Aloe and Sea Kelp conditoner some months back, but I mixed it with other stuff so I did not get the full benefit of how good it might be. In the last two months, I have tried their herbal daily conditioner and shampoo, their jojoba revitalizing condition and just a few days ago bought the aloe vera moisturizing conditioner. These are the best conditioners I have used and I have used hundreds over the last couple of years it seems like. I have a tendency to sometimes either over shampoo, over clarify, over protein, over condition and the NG just corrects whatever I have done and leaves it detangled, soft and silky. I love these conditioners and the herbal daily shampoo is just great. I do not buy shampoo very often so I do not have alot of other products to compare it to, but this shampoo is simply wonderful. Since I am a bit of a conditioner freak, I do keep buying new conditioner, but lately it is only Nature's Gate conditioner. I will get the chamomile next.

Thanks for the reply. I will have to pick some up. I am looking for a good conditioner for detangling.

I have the Persimmon one but I like Avalon Organics way better. NG left my hair feeling really sticky and dry if that makes any sense.

I have the Aloe Moisturzing conditioner...I find nothing special about it. If I want to DC I use it with some castor oil and then sit under the heat cap but even with all that I have never has a WOW feeling with it. After I finish the bottle I will not be repruchasing it

I have a couple of the herbal shampoos and conditioners for $3.00. I like them alot, I needed higher protein tho'. Let me know if you want them.

sunshinelady said:
I have a couple of the herbal shampoos and conditioners for $3.00. I like them alot, I needed higher protein tho'. Let me know if you want them.

I am interested. PM me with the details and how much. Thanks. I appreciate it.

Big Lots had Nature Gate conditoners and poos for $1.49 3 month ago.
I have never tried any of the shampoo's but I love the Herbal and Jojoba conditioners I get more slip with the Jojoba and Aloe ones.
I mostly use them as a pre poo.

Nature's Gate Jojoba Conditioner is one of my staple conditioners
I have only used the Jojoba and the Herbal Conditioner from the Nature's Gate line

I've used the Daily Herbal condish for cowashes, and I really liked it. The fragrance is quite strong, though.:perplexed I may try out the Jojoba one after I use up the Daily Herbal.

Back