Who got the big hair? I do I do.

lalabanks

This is what it looks like before I flat iron but after I blow dry with a diffuser. no wonder it takes like 1.5 hours to flat iron my hair.

*sigh*. And people at work wonder why I wear my hair curly most of the time.

Attachments

• bighair.JPG
    bighair.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 168
I do.
The picture furthest to the right in my siggy is what it looks like after its tamed. I love it and I dont wish for it to look thinner.

God I wish I could have BIG hair like this! This would be one of my 3 wishes...

Kinikakes...you are one pretty woman!

Jaded Farie...can I borrow your little black girl in your siggy?...I adore her!

I hate fighting all that hair, but lala....I too have big hair! I use to leave the beauty shop looking like Sally Fields.

LaLa...Your hair is very pretty. I am sure you have some good arm muscles! I am tired thinking about it. lol

Last edited:
lalabanks said:
This is what it looks like before I flat iron but after I blow dry with a diffuser. no wonder it takes like 1.5 hours to flat iron my hair.

*sigh*. And people at work wonder why I wear my hair curly most of the time.

Ohhhh that's some big beautiful hair you got there girl. I'm not quite there yet, but I love big hair and wanna move to H-town, Tx so I'll fit right in one day maybe :lol:

IMG_0673-vi.jpg

syouuplookifyoupokefunofmyhair-vi.jpg

IMG_0691-vi.jpg

Cosigning on the big Texas hair! Ya'll know EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas!;) Especially the BUGS!!!!:eek: (I'm a Philadelphia native but Texan by marriage) Big STORMS (Hubby and inlaws actually LIKE watching ths storms while I hide under the covers:eek:) , Big BUGS (The "roaches" are part of the rodent family down here:lachen:) , Big BOOTIES (except mine:(), and big HAIR! Us relocated East Coaster's just give it our best shot:ohwell::look:

Back