Who else is having a good hair day?

Glib Gurl

I dc'd last night with heat, then after rinsing the conditioner did a rollerset and slept in the curlers. Today I have a head of bouncy, beautiful curls. I love it!

How about you?

I'm having a good hair day today too Glib:yep:. My current PS of choice is box braids. I put them in Sunday night after CWing. Sealed with castor oil and braided. Then I set my ends on hair rollers so I wouldn't have to worry about tangled or unraveling ends. Today I decided to gather the hair into loose ponytail. :)

me! me! i did an awesome press thursday that's still holdin up and lookin smooth and my !@#$%^&* camera is broken!

Not me!

I officially discovered I have heat damage and am gonna have to cut my hair. I needed a cut anyway but it's still annoying....

I've been having "a good hair day" for several days in a row. :grin: I finally decided on a go-to style for the summer...my spiral set puff. It looks good for a whole week 'til washday! Here's a pic taken on day 7:

100_2259-1-3.jpg

It keeps my hair off my neck and shoulders (cuz the weather is HOT), and it survives my sweaty workouts. It is so LOW manipulation, too; I cover my hair with a hair net and bonnet at beditme, and in the morning, just shake and go.

Last edited:
ME!!!!!!!! I have gotten 4 compliments on my chin/ear length mini twists; I wet the ends, and put a little moisturizing butter and ecostyler on my fingers and "curled" them with my fingers, they look awesome...sorry, I am really feeling myself for being able to wear twists with my own self's hair!!! YAY!!!

I've been having "a good hair day" for several days in a row. :grin: I finally decided on a go-to style for the summer...my spiral set puff. It looks good for a whole week 'til washday! Here's a pic taken on day 7:

100_2259-1-3.jpg

It keeps my hair off my neck and shoulders (cuz the weather is HOT), and it survives my sweaty workouts. It is so LOW manipulation, too; I cover my hair with a hair net and bonnet at beditme, and in the morning, just shake and go.

That is beautimous! Do you just put you hair in a ponytail and put in curlers? (I don't know why I'm asking because it's not as if my hair is long enough to do that. *lol*)

I am, I am! :lol: just posted in another thread that I used aloe vera juice after taking out my braids (after 8 weeks today) and I had no tangles and a drama free wash day. VERY good hair day for me!

I am!! Two ladies stopped me at Whole Foods to say how much they loved my hair, another guy looked at me and said "You got it". LOL! So you can sort of say I'm feelin my hair today!!! Will have to take some pics when I get home.

ETA: I'm wearing a twistout similar to my siggy.

Ooo! Oo! Me! I used my hairveda whipped gelly to smooth my hair back into a ponytail (which is looking a lot less sad lately) and put a phony bun on top. My edges were all wavy and when the kids hugged me they didn't knock my bun askew lol. Lots of compliments. Something finally works for me!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

That is beautimous! Do you just put you hair in a ponytail and put in curlers? (I don't know why I'm asking because it's not as if my hair is long enough to do that. *lol*)

Thanks @Glib Gurl! Actually I rollerset my whole head in 5/8" magnetic rollers w/covers, to get spiral curls. I may just wear the curls "out" for a day or 2, and then do the puff for days 3 to 7. However, lately it's been too HOT to have hair laying on my neck and shoulders, so I just make a puff from day 1. :yep:

(jumping up and down waving my hands back and forth screaming me me me)

I have been installing my yarn braids for a few days now and although there not finished yet I have been rocking my fedora with the braids out on one side and I have received tons of compliments along the way it really does look great and I can't wait to finish them

My hair is in hiding for now - no real reason to go out with my hair but my hair looks good and healthy though so yeah it is a good hair day for me =)

Me! My hair is suffering due to my health, so I just braided it up. No fuss, no muss. I may go to the craft store and find a few pretty flowers and make some some flower clips.

I am. I'm loving my new two toned color and bun! And yes, that's a gray hair sticking out on the side..:ohwell::look:

Attachments

• Photo_00011.jpg
    Photo_00011.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back