White Salons...cutting/trimming

Do you guys let the white salons cut/trim only when you have a fresh relaxer? I wonder if it would be difficult for them to trim on type 4 hair that is several weeks past relaxer. ??????

Has anyone ever been to Head Start? How much do they charge for a trim?

kitty18 said:
Do you guys let the white salons cut/trim only when you have a fresh relaxer? I wonder if it would be difficult for them to trim on type 4 hair that is several weeks past relaxer. ??????

Has anyone ever been to Head Start? How much do they charge for a trim?
I'm 20 weeks post relaxer (but I'm not relaxing my hair anymore :D ) and I just went to a SuperCuts in my town. My hair type is 4 I guess and the lady blowdried, flat iron, and trimmed my hair. I'm so glad I got it done. This white lady who looked to be in her late 40's did it. She was the manager there. It was a good thing that she mentioned having experience in an ethnic salon before and used to do relaxers and perms all day, so she's famaliar with afro texture hair.

Poohbear said:
I'm 20 weeks post relaxer (but I'm not relaxing my hair anymore :D ) and I just went to a SuperCuts in my town. My hair type is 4 I guess and the lady blowdried, flat iron, and trimmed my hair. I'm so glad I got it done. This white lady who looked to be in her late 40's did it. She was the manager there. It was a good thing that she mentioned having experience in an ethnic salon before and used to do relaxers and perms all day, so she's famaliar with afro texture hair.

Make sure you post pics, Poohbear!

Back