White Rain Intensive Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner

Mestiza

It appears to be their version of Pantene Relaxed and Natural Shampoo and Conditioner. I saw them a couple of days ago.

Any reviews?

Last edited:
I recently used the White Rain clarifying shampoo,and the smell reminded me a lot of Pantene products.
I would say,I was pleased with it.
Not sure if this is the same product that you're asking about,but I think overall that White Rain is a good product.

Firenza said:
I recently used the White Rain clarifying shampoo,and the smell reminded me a lot of Pantene products.
I would say,I was pleased with it.
Not sure if this is the same product that you're asking about,but I think overall that White Rain is a good product.

That's a different product by them. The one that I mentioned has the same metallic copper/bronze color as the Pantene Relaxed and Natural products. The bottle says that it's "created for women of color." I haven't used their clarifying shampoo, but I did use the passionflower shampoo and it worked just like a clarifying poo on my hair, which, was literally, squeaky clean.

I've tried their coconut conditioner and absolutely
17.gif
it! MonaLisa,
1.gif
for raving about it! :kiss:

Mestiza said:
That's a different product by them. The one that I mentioned has the same metallic copper/bronze color as the Pantene Relaxed and Natural products. The bottle says that it's "created for women of color." I haven't used their clarifying shampoo, but I did use the passionflower shampoo and it worked just like a clarifying poo on my hair, which, was literally, squeaky clean.

I've tried their coconut conditioner and absolutely
17.gif
it! MonaLisa,
1.gif
for raving about it! :kiss:

*outta breath* I came running when I saw the title of this thread..:lol:

Girl you are welcome...I LOVEEEEE White Rain's Tropical Coconut and I have fallen in deep, deep infatuation with the Intensive Moisturizing by White Rain.:grin: It's like I found my bootleg Pantene..with White Rain results...

I have been scouring the city, trying to locate some more bottles...I have one left...you betcha this is my new mission. A great White Rain companion for me. Shhhhhhhhhucks..a buck too.....:D

Yes Mestiza, I know exactly what you are talking about. I used the conditioner a few months back, got it for $1 at Walgreens when I was in Missouri and I loved it, great for conditioner washers, felt way more nourshing than the VO5. When I got back home to California I could not find it anywhere. I wish I had bought every bottle in the store when I had the chance!

MonaLisa said:

Girl you are welcome...I LOVEEEEE White Rain's Tropical Coconut and I have fallen in deep, deep infatuation with the Intensive Moisturizing by White Rain.:grin: It's like I found my bootleg Pantene..with White Rain results...

I have been scouring the city, trying to locate some more bottles...I have one left...you betcha this is my new mission. A great White Rain companion for me. Shhhhhhhhhucks..a buck too.....:D

Hey MonaLisa:wave:Save some for me on the shelves!!:lol::lachen:I really love white rain conditioners especially for cowashing. I can't wait to try this new line.

Mestiza said:
The one that I mentioned has the same metallic copper/bronze color as the Pantene Relaxed and Natural products. The bottle says that it's "created for women of color."

Woohoo, I'll have to try that.
I love White Rain Conditioners. :D

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:
[/b]

Hey MonaLisa:wave:Save some for me on the shelves!!:lol::lachen:I really love white rain conditioners especially for cowashing. I can't wait to try this new line.

Hey CEG :wave:....shhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy....I gotta find em first to save any!:lol: It's like they're being hidden :eek: .

I am stocked on the Tropical Coconut....but anytime I catch a sale...*yes..cheaper than a dollar :look: * I'll try to grab two or three bottles for the stash.

MonaLisa said:

:rofl: Don't hurt yourself, girl! I'll have this guy on standby, just in case you need him.
9.gif

I guess I need to get some, pronto, b/c I didn't see much of it! :nono: I see the the White Rain Extra Body everywhere, but have a hard time finding the coconut.

Firenza said:
Yes,
I think they have a good product line.

Less is More!
ITA!:yep: I find myself using Suave and VO5 a lot less b/c of White Rain.

hopeful said:
Yes Mestiza, I know exactly what you are talking about. I used the conditioner a few months back, got it for $1 at Walgreens when I was in Missouri and I loved it, great for conditioner washers, felt way more nourshing than the VO5. When I got back home to California I could not find it anywhere. I wish I had bought every bottle in the store when I had the chance!
Walgreens is the only place that I've seen it, too. I was going to suggest using their website, but it's not listed on there. :ohwell:

Mestiza,
Just came back from the drugstore,and this particular one has a whole line of white rain products. Even the coconut,poo$conditioner.
I didn't see the bronze color bottle like pantene.
I can pick it up for u if u like?

Firenza said:
Mestiza,
Just came back from the drugstore,and this particular one has a whole line of white rain products. Even the coconut,poo$conditioner.
I didn't see the bronze color bottle like pantene.
I can pick it up for u if u like?

:wave: I'm so sorry that I just saw your post. :( I've been out of town a lot, lately and jumping on and off the board when I get a chance.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the offer, but I found some more White Rain Coconut Conditioner and bought both bottles that the store had. :look: I've only seen the White Rain Intensive Moisture products at Walgreens. I did get the conditioner and will be using it this week. BTW, you're a sweetie! :kiss:

Well yesterday I finally got my hands on this stuff (the conditioner)
I went to WalGreens that's the only store that seems to keep it.
They only had 3 bottles left, and I can see why this stuff is great!
I just Co Washed my hair, the slip is awesome and my hair is incredibly soft and moisturized. :grin:
It's 2x's better than the original formula. :eek:
On a scale of 1-10 it's a 10, that's how wonderful it is. :D

Sweet_Ambrosia said:
Well yesterday I finally got my hands on this stuff (the conditioner)
I went to WalGreens that's the only store that seems to keep it.
They only had 3 bottles left, and I can see why this stuff is great!
I just Co Washed my hair, the slip is awesome and my hair is incredibly soft and moisturized. :grin:
It's 2x's better than the original formula. :eek:
On a scale of 1-10 it's a 10, that's how wonderful it is. :D
2.gif
Thanks for the review! You make me want to wash my hair, right now, just so that I can use it! :lol: I will be using it this week, though.

I did use the White Rain Intensive Moisture Conditioner and it was FANTASTIC!!! :yay: It was very moisturizing and provided lots of slip. This is definitely a keeper!
7.gif

Baby sis and I met up after work for a bite....and then I made her walk to Walgreen's with me.

I grabbed a basket and went straight for the hair product aisle....and my eyes spied the bronzed bottles...of White Rain Intensive Moisture...she thought I was crazed as I started loading up my basket...

She was like, dayum...is it that good?:eek:

I went to the other aisle to get some flat bands....then she told me after looking in my basket...um...you have the shampoo....I had to go back to the aisle and dig through the shelf.:mad:

Nooooooooo this older woman didn't come by and see me diggin....and asked my baby sis...ooh is it good? It's only a dollar. Noooooo my sis didn't mean mug her :mad: and ignore her and the woman kept it moving while I dug through the poo to get to the conditioner! I let her have one bottle..:look: and I took the last five...and one bottle of poo just to try since it was a dollar. I grabbed some White Rain body wash too...why not;) ??

This should hold me for a minute. I love the conditioners...I've never tried the poo...I'm game:grin:

MonaLisa said:
Baby sis and I met up after work for a bite....and then I made her walk to Walgreen's with me.

I grabbed a basket and went straight for the hair product aisle....and my eyes spied the bronzed bottles...of White Rain Intensive Moisture...she thought I was crazed as I started loading up my basket...

She was like, dayum...is it that good?:eek:

I went to the other aisle to get some flat bands....then she told me after looking in my basket...um...you have the shampoo....I had to go back to the aisle and dig through the shelf.:mad:

Nooooooooo this older woman didn't come by and see me diggin....and asked my baby sis...ooh is it good? It's only a dollar. Noooooo my sis didn't mean mug her :mad: and ignore her and the woman kept it moving while I dug through the poo to get to the conditioner! I let her have one bottle..:look: and I took the last five...and one bottle of poo just to try since it was a dollar. I grabbed some White Rain body wash too...why not;) ??

This should hold me for a minute. I love the conditioners...I've never tried the poo...I'm game:grin:
Ain't you a stinker! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I don't blame you, though. That stuff is AMAZING!
6.gif

I'm going to Walgreen's today!!!! I use to love the Fruit Extract conditioner White Rain has in the green bottle. It's the Garnier knockoff. It really strenghtens my hair.

I just want you all to know that after reading all the rave reviews I went out to Walgreens and bought some conditioner today. Now, I am a beginning transitioner, and I haven't even done my first co wash yet. But, hopefully, this will be a great conditioner to start out with.

MissDiva said:
I'm going to Walgreen's today!!!! I use to love the Fruit Extract conditioner White Rain has in the green bottle. It's the Garnier knockoff. It really strenghtens my hair.

I'm on my second or third bottle of the White Rain Fruit Fortifying Conditioner. It strengthens my hair very well, too! :clap:

Last edited:
Ms_Twana said:
I just want you all to know that after reading all the rave reviews I went out to Walgreens and bought some conditioner today. Now, I am a beginning transitioner, and I haven't even done my first co wash yet. But, hopefully, this will be a great conditioner to start out with.
This is an outstadnig conditioner for CW's! :clapping: I'm 6 months into my transition to natural and this works GREAT for me. :grin:

Mestiza said:
I'm on my second or third bottle of the White Rain Fruit Fortifying Conditioner. I strengthens my hair very well, too! :clap:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....:look:

*jots down on pad*

MonaLisa said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....:look:

*jots down on pad*

Hey, don't jot down my typo! :lol: Seriously, give that Fruit Fortifying Conditioner a try. It's creamy, relatively thick, smells good and works great!
2.gif

Here are the ingredients:

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Panthenol Provitamin B5, Tocopherol Acetate Vitamin E, PEG, PPG-20, 6 Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract Orange, Citrus Medica Limonium Fruit Extract Lemon, Prunus Persica Fruit Extract Peach, Prunus Armeniaca Fruit Extract Apricot, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract Apple, Saccharum Officinarum Extract Sugar Cane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Green Tea, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ceteareth-20, Polyquaternium-7, Behenyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben

Mestiza said:
Hey, don't jot down my typo! :lol: Seriously, give that Fruit Fortifying Conditioner a try. It's creamy, relatively thick, smells good and works great!
2.gif

Here are the ingredients:

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Panthenol Provitamin B5, Tocopherol Acetate Vitamin E, PEG, PPG-20, 6 Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract Orange, Citrus Medica Limonium Fruit Extract Lemon, Prunus Persica Fruit Extract Peach, Prunus Armeniaca Fruit Extract Apricot, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract Apple, Saccharum Officinarum Extract Sugar Cane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Green Tea, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ceteareth-20, Polyquaternium-7, Behenyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben

I saw some White Rain on sale for 79 cents today...I'm pretty well stocked as far as the Intenive and the Tropical Coconut right now....so I grabbed a bottle of the Fruit Fortifying to try :D .

I did a condition wash with the Intensive Moisturizing and then I put a lil NTM DDC on the ends...and that I think that was the condition wash that has finally made me like condition washes. I just needed the right conditioner.

I love you White Rain.

Back