White House Congratulations for your upcoming wedding!!

DragonPearl

If you invite the Obamas to your wedding, they probably will not show up, but they'll send you a congratulatory note. :grin: Send your invite to:
The Honorable Barack Obama and Mrs. Obama,
The White House Greetings Office, Room 39
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC 20500

Information taken from the June/July 2009 issue of Modern Bride.

I wonder if they will send a congratulatory note for a graduation. My daughter will graduate from high school in 2010.

Aww....Thanks for posting this. I just sent my invites out yesterday. I will be sending an invite to The White House...

my political science teacher told us how his dad had started doing this and he's done it too with numerous presidents inviting them to all these functions graduation etc and they keep an album of letters from the president's office. they got both bush clinton carter etc.

my political science teacher told us how his dad had started doing this and he's done it too with numerous presidents inviting them to all these functions graduation etc and they keep an album of letters from the president's office. they got both bush clinton carter etc.

That's cool!

omg..i'm gonna start doing this!

Back