White hair after applying products

Brownie

Does anyone else have this problem? Even when I don't use that much product, my wet curls look whitish after I apply curl booster, or any kind of leave in like Biolage, or Hair mayo. Even when my hair gets fairly dry, it still looks sort of white. Is there anyway around this? I'm getting to the point where I'm thinking of airdrying my curls without any product, to see if I come out better because I can't leave the house with white hair. Could I be having this problem because my hair is very dark black? What do you all think?

Brownie said:
Does anyone else have this problem? Even when I don't use that much product, my wet curls look whitish after I apply curl booster, or any kind of leave in like Biolage, or Hair mayo. Even when my hair gets fairly dry, it still looks sort of white. Is there anyway around this? I'm getting to the point where I'm thinking of airdrying my curls without any product, to see if I come out better because I can't leave the house with white hair. Could I be having this problem because my hair is very dark black? What do you all think?

I think you're using too much of the product(s) in your hair.

or

Maybe you need to get rid of some of the excess water before applying the product(s) to your hair.

Back