Whipped Green Tea Herbal Butter Users!

Lava27

Anyone using this as a sealant? It is essentially 2 oils (Sweet Almond and Vegetable) + Green Tea Powder and Fragrance, hence seems like it could work as a sealant. I've read people are using it as a moisturizer. If you seal over it is your hair really oily? What's the best way to use this product???

I use it on my edges. I don't use it as a seal...because I think its a wee bit to thick for me to use it that way.

I love this product! It is thick, but a little bit goes a long way. After conditioning, I use it all over my natural hair while wet, concentrating more on my ends. I do this daily. It keeps my hair soft and helps maintain moisture while helping to define and loosen my tight curls. It kind of works as both a moisturizer and sealant.

i use to love this butter as a moisyturizer but my last batch was sort of liquidy. so i didnt use it. but i never used it as a sealant but im certain that you can because i use jane carter's nourish and shine as a sealant.

I don't have this YET:look:, but it reminds me of Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Cream. It's thick and very moisturizing and you only need very little to get the job done. :yep:

I used to use it as a moisturizer for my hair---HOWEVER, one day I used it on my body after a shower, and I haven't turned back since.

It made my skin soooo soft.
It literally soaked in. And it smells SO good!!

This really is a great product---for the hair AND body!!

IMO Green Tea Butter is more of a sealant than a moisturizer because of the ingredients. I use sealants straight on my hair all the time though if I don't feel like moisturizing and it works very well on the ends.

Back