while using creme of nature shampoo i had experienced tangles

naturallyme

i had to stop using creme of nature shampoo because my hair was getting tangled. did anyone experience tangles in there hair while using this product. i had washed my hair in two braids, does that have anything to do with my hair being tangled. i would like to buy it again but i'm scared of the tangles. should i buy it again to see how my hair reacts to it now. thanks in advance!!!!

I hate creme of nature shampoo especially the clarifying shampoo! Its the worse I would never purchase it again I threw mine in the garbage, what works for me is ntm moisturizing shampoo its the best for my hair I tried a lot I can't find any better hth :)

Which one did you use? Personally, I get better results with the one with the yellow top (the one for normal hair).

The last time I went to the BSS, there was about 8 different CON shampoo formulas. I was shocked! I use the one with the green label, I get pretty good results. The one with the red label didn't work for me. If one didn't work for you, I would not exclude the whole line because I believe they are all different.

i'm going to have to try ntm shampoo.

i used the one with the green label.

i never tried the one with the red label.

I use to love CON I used the one for Dry hair but recently I had to stop using it because it started making my scalp itch really bad.

Back