Which Supplements for hair growth Really work before and after anyone?

Teja

Hey yall,

I really want to try a hair growth supplement but is there really one that works 100%... Now that I have kind of figured out how to retain length I would like just speed up the growth a bit, there are so many topics of people starting different things but whats up with the results?? I don't want to just jump on any bandwagon which will just end up leaving a hole in my pocket!
So to those of you who have really gained alot of growth due to supplements (BSL and longer) what have you tried and how did work for you????

We all want an inexpensive growth aide that works 100% and is not problematic. Ah, the perfect growth aide...The truth is there are alot of "growth aides" that are out there that people will tell you give them amazing growth. There's megatek, bee mine, MN, MTG, etc...

My opinion...which may not be a popular one....what you put inside your body is the only way to ensure you are getting as much growth as possible. Whether its food, vitamins, protein, minerals, etc....Exercise helps me too. I dunno why, but the topical stuff didn't give me the 1 to 2 inch growth that others claim. I noticed more growth once I started taking better care of the inside.

I hope you find what you are looking for. Best of luck and happy growing to you!

We all want an inexpensive growth aide that works 100% and is not problematic. Ah, the perfect growth aide...The truth is there are alot of "growth aides" that are out there that people will tell you give them amazing growth. There's megatek, bee mine, MN, MTG, etc...

My opinion...which may not be a popular one....what you put inside your body is the only way to ensure you are getting as much growth as possible. Whether its food, vitamins, protein, minerals, etc....Exercise helps me too. I dunno why, but the topical stuff didn't give me the 1 to 2 inch growth that others claim. I noticed more growth once I started taking better care of the inside.

I hope you find what you are looking for. Best of luck and happy growing to you!

Thanks,

Yeah alot of what you said is true I work out alot and eat very healthy...but something to just help a lil bit would be great!

Last edited:
PGirl is right. Also what works for one will not work for the next person because if growth is increased by supplements, then chances are your body wasn't getting enough of that particular supplement and hence your hair growth was stunted. And because we don't all eat the same food or have the same health history, the supplement my body might be lacking may not be the same one yours is lacking. So just taking a multi vitamin or a hair multi to be precise, eating right, exercising and then practicing good hair care is the best you can do. There's no magic ingredient out there. I always recommend a multi because whatever you might be lacking is bound to be in it. That's a better gamble than taking biotin by itself just because X had good success with it. Maybe X didn't eat foods high in biotin or consumed raw eggs and so was depleted of it and that's why it made a difference to her. So rather than look for the hocus pocus that makes hair grow fast, just do everything right without looking for shortcuts and see your health go throw the roof and your hair hit the floor.

Guten Morgen Teja! I use Biotin daily...3000 mcg with 1000 mg of Vitamin C to combat the zits and overall health.

While using Biotin, my new growth has never come in so thick and so strong. Not to mention these rocks I have for nails. It is the only thing I take...

Guten Morgen Teja! I use Biotin daily...3000 mcg with 1000 mg of Vitamin C to combat the zits and overall health.

While using Biotin, my new growth has never come in so thick and so strong. Not to mention these rocks I have for nails. It is the only thing I take...

I take Biotin 5,000mg Super Potency along with B Complex with Vitamin C. My new growth is bananas! No zit city here

I just started taking biotin less than two weeks ago and my new growths are off the chain. Tomorrow will make me 3 weeks post touchup, and I started taking them at about 1 1/2 weeks post. I usually don't even begin to feel newgrowths till week 3 so I'm bugging right now at the fact that I have noticable growth before week 3. My nails are also hard as rocks.

Along with the biotin I take a teaspoon of MSM mixed in a liter of water, I also add a packet of Super C vitamins, it's vitamin c and also a B complex. I got this idea from another member, can't remember who, but I thank you. I tried biotin years ago and I remember that it gave me headaches and bumps on my face. So far, no headaches or bumps. I also have more energy and don't feel the need to take naps during the day, but that's probably due to the b complex.

Of all the growth aids the MOST effective has been Megatek/Ovation Cell Therapy (same product). My growth rate is pretty normal, but this is the only product that always makes my hair shoot through the roof. I tried BT, Bee Mine, Lenzi's Request, Cayenne Pepper Oil, WGO - and none of those did anything. I tried the MTG which some people swear by but i couldn't get past the smell, not even the reformulated one..it still stinks. HTH

At the beginning of my journey, stinky mtg started my growth...I used the stuff and just couldnt take the smell anymore... May try again I dunno.....I am loving biotin and msm now too. I take 8600 mcgs of biotin and 4000 mg of msm..with b complex and vitamin c..

Back