which steamer DO YOU HAVE?

DO YOU SEE A LOT OF STEAM IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE??? LIKE A HUGE CLOUD OF STEAM?????? I ORDERED....HOWEVER USED IT TWICE

TRYING TO DETERMINE IF THIS IS THE "NORMAL AMOUNT OF STEAM" OR IF THIS ONE JUST SUCKS:blush:

NO STEAM IS IN FRONT OF MY FACE....HAIR DOES GET ALL MOIST.... THE HOOD IS A LITTLE STEAM BUT I ACTUALLY CAN STILL SEE THRU IT

SOUND LIKE YOUR EXPERIENCE????
I got the PRO-1037A (Professional Beauty Salon Hair Steamer) from lclbeauty.com using the $10 off code exoticmommies - $129.77 shipped.
http://lclbeauty.com/products.php?cat=9

Yes, it steams very well. Have had it for about a month.

The hood is steamed up while using it. I do not see steam coming down in my face, though. By the design of the hood, all of the steam stays inside the hood and does not hit the face. But if I put my hand at the very back where the steam comes out, I can feel and see the pressure of the steam and my hand will get burned. But where its positioned does not burn the back of my neck.
Hi,

Not to hijack your thread, OP, but I have a question about steamers. Please forgive me if this question has already been asked.

Do those of you who use them have them as dryer replacements? Or do you still have (and use) your dryers and/or heat caps? Do you use the steamer one week and the dryer the next week?

Thanks!
I don’t use my steamer as my dryer replacement. I still use my dryer to dry my hair sometimes (maybe once or twice a month). But I felt my dryer was never effective in getting my hair deep conditioned like I wanted it. And I never wanted to try a heating cap. The steamer has really made my DCs much more effective than I could ever get by using a dryer or long-term DCing.

HTH

I have the PRO-1037A - Professional Beauty Salon Hair Steamer from the SALONS R' US site. I bought it last November and love it.

I just recently started having issues with dripping--I guess the threading around the mouth part is jacked up.. I called the company and they told me to use plumbers tape around the mouth part of the container that you pour the distilled water into.. they said that that should fix the problem... if not I can purchase a new bottle for 20.00. That sucks because its not covered as part of the "machine" which has a 1 year warranty

just a simple THANKS! TO EVERY1 WHO SUPPORTED MY STEAMER SEARCH!!!
but they refunded my money..... and said keep the tinker!

So overall I'd rate BEST CHOICE with excellent customer service

I THANK YOU LADIES SO MUCH!

just a simple THANKS! TO EVERY1 WHO SUPPORTED MY STEAMER SEARCH!!!
but they refunded my money..... and said keep the tinker!

So overall I'd rate BEST CHOICE with excellent customer service

I THANK YOU LADIES SO MUCH!

So....Are you "SteamLess"???? Or did you get another one?:perplexed

I have the PRO-1037A - Professional Beauty Salon Hair Steamer from the SALONS R' US site. I bought it last November and love it.

I just recently started having issues with dripping--I guess the threading around the mouth part is jacked up.. I called the company and they told me to use plumbers tape around the mouth part of the container that you pour the distilled water into.. they said that that should fix the problem... if not I can purchase a new bottle for 20.00. That sucks because its not covered as part of the "machine" which has a 1 year warranty

I had to replace this part too.:yep: Mine was cracked, but I'm pretty sure it was from my own negligence.:blush:

I had to replace this part too.:yep: Mine was cracked, but I'm pretty sure it was from my own negligence.:blush:

Thats good to know (that its just a faulty piece) I'm just glad the whole damn thing didnt quit on me. I love that steamer

Yaya and steamer---- >>>> :2inlove:

Thats good to know (that its just a faulty piece) I'm just glad the whole damn thing didnt quit on me. I love that steamer

Yaya and steamer---- >>>> :2inlove:

Girlll.......Me Too:lachen: I was already prepared to re-purchase another one...:blush:

Cause I refuse to be Without!:look:

And then everyone told me to just call & check to see if I could replace the Water Thingy....:yep: So I was relieved...:blush:

I purchased the PRO-150 from http://lclbeauty.com/. $89.77 (total, shipped).

I have used it twice to deep condition. DH put it together pretty fast without needing instructions.

The steam starts in under 5 minutes when using cold water. It has a 30 minute timer. It is very quiet - there is no need to blast the radio or t.v. to hear over it like with my Pibbs dryer. It automatically shuts off.

Back