Which shampoo/conditioner should I use?!?

Ginia1124

Hello, ladies, I'm new here, and I've been reading the posts, so I'm gonna start a new hair regime. First of all, what kind of shampoo should I use? My hair is 3c-4a, and it is relaxed ( I use Affirm mild,) about 2-3 inches past my shoulders. I wash my hair every other week. My hair tends to get dry sometimes. Should I use one shampoo, or buy two and alternate them? Also, I just went out and bought the Mizani moisturfuse. I've never used it before. Can I use it everytime I wash my hair, or should I have two conditioners to alternate between? Other tips are welcome as well. Thanx!

I can recommend three lines:

Deep Brilliance, Kenra and Elucence. Each of them has a great shampoo and conditioner that work very well together. They are also very good at softening the newgrowth.

I hear everyone talking about these lines wherecan I buy these products from, I haven't seen them at my regular bss.
I am very interested in trying them.

Deep Brilliance - JC Penney salon
Kenra - Trade Secret or upscale salon
Elucence - pleasantimage.com

Try looking on the websites for these products for more info. HTH

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
I can recommend three lines:

Deep Brilliance, Kenra and Elucence. Each of them has a great shampoo and conditioner that work very well together. They are also very good at softening the newgrowth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd have to agree with these recs
smile.gif

Back