Which Roux do I use?

Fine 4s

It's not the shampoo...
Is it the conditioner?
Is it the Roux Porosity Control Conditioner?
Is it Roux Mendex Treatment? Or Pak?
Is it Roux Porosity Control Extreme Moisturizing Treatment?
Roux Porosity Control and Corrector and & Conditioner?
Do the last three come in bottles?

I used Roux before but I can only find it in the pak. I use it as a final rinse for a few minutes. I decided to buy a whole bottle. Went to a DR beauty supply place and bought the one that said, Roux Porosity Control Conditioner. The day I planned to use it, opened the bottle and it's blue! Not the white cream I know....
It couldn't be the shampoo that I used last time, I know it wasn't the Mendex so what exactly does the pak or bottle say? (if it comes in a bottle at all). What I do know is that the paks I've used did say 'Roux' at the top and Porosity Control (in a more bold big white font). I don't remember it saying anything about a moisturizing pak....

Help!

Perhaps I've been using the wrong one all along!
Do you know the one I was talking about though? The one in the pak? If so, should I continue using it if my goal is to help with moisture retention? I guess, I'm unclear of the purpose of each product....

Perhaps I've been using the wrong one all along!
Do you know the one I was talking about though? The one in the pak? If so, should I continue using it if my goal is to help with moisture retention? I guess, I'm unclear of the purpose of each product....

I also have the packet of the Moisture Treatment. I use the "blue" Weekly after every DC Treatment with Heat. It helps to return the cuticle to it's natural state and balance out your Hair's Porosity. When you DC with Heat, the Cuticle of your Hair is lifted/raised/opened and you must close it back.

So, I use the "blue" to restore my Hair to the proper Ph Balance. After I rinse out my Deep Conditioner, I use it as a Final Rinse (I let it sit for about 5 minutes) and Rinse with Cool Water.

I think the Moisture Packet is like a Balancer. A Balance of Moisture and Protein. I'd have to dig it out to look at it.:perplexed

If You've been getting Good Results with it, That's a Good Thing.:yep:

The Roux Corrector (blue) conditioner is what we're all talking about when we refer to PC :yep:

Back