Which products did you love to death at first but soon grew to hate?

VelvetRain

Mine is Keracare Humecto. I tried this stuff on Sunday and it gave me nice slip for my roller set and seemed to provide some nice moisture(I did not change my rountine one bit except for the Humecto) Monday morning I finger combed my hair out and it was super dry and I had a lot of breakage instead of my usual shedding. Humecto is on my hate list now and I am going back to my usual conditioner.

If it isn't broke don't try to fix it!

I used to love Miss Keys 10 en 1. It made my hair so soft and shiny. Now it makes my hair dry and i dont know why. Same thing with NExxus Humectress.

Re: Which products did you love to death at first but soon grew to hat

I used to love Nexxus Headress, now I think I'm going to cut it from my stock - it makes my hair flaky.

Motions Hair Lotion Oil Moisturizer

I would say I started hating it...I just started to not use it as much anymore.

Suave Milk & Honey...it doesn't work anymore.

Cantu Shea Butter something. It was nice in the beginning but now yuck! I just used the rest as body lotion.

Anything by Motions, that stuff turned on my quicker than quick could get ready!

Silk Elements Cholesterol and Proclaim cholesterol

Loved both and now hate both, they just stopped working so I stopped looking for a cholesterol!

WGO. I went back and forth with this one but I offically hate it now.

wgo, suave milk and honey, suave tropical coconut

Mizani Moisturfuse. For a while, this was my holy grail conditioner. After I bought a liter sized bottle it stopped working. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Clairol Vitapointe... I used it faithfully for years, but now I realize that the mineral oil in it does nothing but weigh my hair down and make it look thin and stringy!! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif It also makes my scalp itchy and gives me dandruff!! /images/graemlins/barf.gif

I used to like LeKeir (sp?) cholesterol and how soft it made my har. I tried to use some last week and it turnd on me. I think I'm done with cholesterol all together anyway.

Suave Milk And Honey Conditioner
Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner
Suave Tropical Kiwi Conditioner
Suave Mango Peach Conditioner
Rysell Tropical Coconut Conditioner

I had a love affair with Suave conditioners...but over time...they eneded up drying my hair out (I guess it's all the synthetics). Most Salon and cheapy brands frizz my hair out eventually. I'm all natural/organic now with my conditioners...and I'm not looking back.

[ QUOTE ]
Motions Hair Lotion Oil Moisturizer

I would say I started hating it...I just started to not use it as much anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also wanted to add Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner...i feel like it doesnt do anything for my hair anymore so I stopped using it.

[ QUOTE ]
Anything by Motions, that stuff turned on my quicker than quick could get ready!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Same thing happened to me. It makes my hair sooooo dry now. CON shampoo also turned on me. My hair has NO slip once I rinse it out. It feels dry. /images/graemlins/confused.gif Also, Olive Oil hair cream by ORS. It used to moisturize but now it just makes my hair greasy.

I had the reverse happen too. I used to hate PM Supercharge because it appeared it did nothing for me. But I tried it again and I LOVE this stuff. I think my hair was so damaged before and I was expecting these miraculous results. I guess I should have stuck to it the first time. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ORS Olive Oil Lotion. I used to use it all the time because I love the smell and it gives my hair great shine, but then I noticed that it builds up quickly and makes my hair feel gunky.

Profectiv Healthy Ends and I never saw it coming!

cream of nature

lustrasilk cholesterol with aloe vera

I have another one. Profectiv Break free. I did not bond with this at all.

Aubrey's J.A.Y. Shampoo.

I just don't get it. This was my miracle product; now it literally turns my hair white. My head comes out coated with clay, and I have to use a nuclear-strength shampoo to get the clay out.

elasta qp mango butter
ors carrot oil
nexxus headress

Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil Creme
Profectiv Break Free
Optimum Care Nourishment

Back