Which Pantene products should I try?

Kamilla16

If you use Pantene (Conditioner or shampoos) which products would you recommend? I need a good thick conditioner that will make my hair smooth. Also what about Pantene's shampoos?
Come on ya'll help me out!! Also have you tried the Garnier Fructis Shampoo?

It's funny, but ALL of the Pantene rinse out conditioners have the exact same ingredients. The ladies on this board like Smooth & Sleek and Daily Moisture Renewal. I use the 2nd one. HTH

I would go and try the Smooth and Sleek Conditioner. As shampoo I would use Cream of Nature. What you can also try from Pantene is their Spray Leave In. It's very good.

The Pantene Smooth & Sleek conditioner works really good on my hair. It provides my hair with incredible slip.

Yeah, I'll have to go get it and give it a try.
Thanks for replying all
smile.gif

Karima
cool.gif

I'm voting for the S&S also, I added olive oil to mine (sweetcocoa's getting to me!
tongue.gif
) and it was sooo much better. I was notgoing to repurchase it, but the added olive oil has me thinking...

I second that. The Smooth and Sleek is really incredible and the Light Conditioner Spray I use all of the time as a moisturizer. Some like S-Curl---I like Pantene's spray.

Pantene ----->
spank.gif

**runs out of thread before the ladies throw their empty bottles at me**

The European Smooth & Sleek is
down.gif

Back