Which PANTENE line is best for black hair?

Which Pantene line do you use?

• Pantene Relaxed & Natural *Original

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Pantene Relaxed & Natural *Breakage Defense

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Pantene *Smooth & Sleek

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Pantene * Daily Moisture Renewal

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Pantene Pro-V Restoratives *Breakage Defense

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Missi

Which pantene line will benifit black hair....it seems they have a lot of lines that can cater to our hair...its so many but sometimes i feel I need some for relaxed hair, then dry hair, then color hair, even breakage...but I'm not fit for buyin every line...which one do you use?

Well ive have heard alot of good stuff about the Relaxed and Natural line... I use Smooth and Sleek for my co-wases and i love it ! Slip city

The only line that I've used all the products and they all gave good results was the Relaxed and Natural Breakage Defense.

Id like to know, too, because a couple of years I used the Relaxed and Natural and it dried the ish out of my hair.:ohwell:

I didn't care for the original Relaxed and Natural, either. It dried my hair. The Relaxed & Natural Breakage Defense, on the other hand, is off the hook! Another line I tried because of the forum. The whole line is great but I am quite partial to the mask. My hair feels nice and strong and it has great slip. And it smells so good!!!
I've been hearing good things about the Smooth and Sleek and may try it in the near future.

I think the best line for black hair is the breakage defense line. I liked the mask and the hydrating line is good too, has amazing slip.

It depends on what your hair needs. R&N was targeted for all of our many textures, but before they came out with that line I was a Pantene girl and used the pnlyt line they had. They didn't have all of the varieties and my hair thrived. Choose one based on your needs. But you surely can't go wrong with the R&N. I do have that in my arsenal of products along with some other favorites.:)

Ok, you mean the texture. :p

I saw the title and instantly thought about the ne pantene product that's on my TO BUY list: Midnight Expressions.

Anyway, I have relaxed 4A/B normal (not dry or oily - in between) hair and I pretty much can use most of their products. I have never been really happy with them when I need a deep treatment for moisture or protein, but I have been happy with them for normal day to day use.

Honestly, many of their products seem so similar - like they just changed the label.

I voted for the original R&N, but I just checked my bottles and saw that I had Color Radiance conditioner and Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo. Guess I just picked up any brown bottles within reach. I love this line! My hair is so soft, even before conditioning. I adore the conditioner, but since I started deep conditioning with every wash, I haven't used it in quite some time.

i was a pantene user for years...i actually prefer the classic or moisture line vs. the relaxed and natural line. r&n dried my hair out.

thanks everyone....i noticed that too that their lines seem to be similar. I hear great things about the Relaxed and Natural *breakage defense and the moisture line too....its so many: i just want the one that works best for majority of everybody....for color I just use the Midnight Expression shampoo....i don't feel the need to use the conditioners too.

Hint, hint. Most of pantene's stuff is the same thing, just changed packaging.

The Breakage defense (mainstream) is the same as the Breakage Defense for R&N, except the R&N has jojoba oil in it.

All the others contain the same ingredients just diff. boxes, except the original R&N has some petroleum, and jojoba oil in it too.

Last edited:
Back