Which one should I get...

MsBoinglicious

Flatiron

@ Folica.com
-Sedu Flatiron
-the sedu mini (free)
-the 2 year warranty w/ heat proof pouch (free)
-free shipping
-and additional 10% off $50.00 or over order
all comes to...
$89.99

@HSN.com
-Maxiglide MP
-miniglide (free)
-shampoo/conditioner (free)
-beyond straight (free)
-travel case (free)
-detangling brush (free)
-DVD (free)
- the 2 year warranty on the maxi and 1 year on the mini
-shipping is 7.22

all comes to
$87.17

I will be buying of these today! Help me!

Boing.....I have/had both.

Between the two, hands down sedu is the one I would go with. (Wish I had the mini)

The Maxiglide seems like the better deal, cuz they throw in a lot of stuff with it, but at the end of the day, all you're concerned about is the quality of the flat iron itself.

I haven't personally tried either, but I've definitely heard more good things about the Sedu :yep:

I don't have any experience with either, but Sedu is a name brand i recognize. How do the reviews compare?

Dang, how did I miss this thread?!
Did you already purchase?
My vote would be the sedu, from what I've read about both of them.
The only thing the maxiglide package has over the sedu package are the products, and I'm pretty sure you already have good ones that you already like (or you know of better ones).
Anyway keep us posted!

I think you should get that Amika from Amazon for 51.85! If they still have it... it's solid ceramic plates.

This is what I was about to say :yep: That flat iron is the biz... and when else will you get a $200 flat iron for $50 and free shipping that arrives in a couple days?

Dang, how did I miss this thread?!
Did you already purchase?
My vote would be the sedu, from what I've read about both of them.
The only thing the maxiglide package has over the sedu package are the products, and I'm pretty sure you already have good ones that you already like (or you know of better ones).
Anyway keep us posted!

yes i did, but i waited to long in the day. By the time i got home the "10% off 50 bucks or more" coupon was no longer valid. so it came to 99.99 (lost 10 bucks).

when you see a sale jump on it, cause you never know...lol

Back