WHICH ONE OF YOU WAS IT?

cheeks87

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I was at walgreens.com, looking to see if they had any good sales or coupons and found this comment on the Herbal Essences LTR conditioner:

"I have afro-textured, fine stranded hair that is very springy and coily (Type 4a). I also relax my hair, and have got about 2 inches of new, unrelaxed growth that has gotten a bit difficult to manage. This conditioner is AMAZING for smoothing out my super coily roots! I like to put some on my hair, and let it sit for an hour before shampooing; this really helps to soften my hair. The smell is a bit too floral straight out of the bottle, but after conditioning with this product, my hair and scalp still smell great 2 days later. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this conditioner to anyone with very curly / coily / kinky hair that can be difficult to manage. This will melt your tangles away!"
http://www.walgreens.com/store/prod...mp&navCount=0&skuid=sku3868065&id=prod3869216

I bolded the evidence. LHCF is taking over the world.

(I'm about to go get me some.)

Last edited:
Not another LTR thumbs up.:lachen: Now I'll never be able to buy anymore.
That's a great recommendation...whoever wrote it.:grin:

TOO FUNNY!!!!

I saw that the other day too, when I was looking up prices of that conditioner!!

I was wondering the same thing!! ROFL!!!:lachen:

TOO FUNNY!!!!

I saw that the other day too, when I was looking up prices of that conditioner!!

I was wondering the same thing!! ROFL!!!:lachen:

This was me yesterday! LOL!

Still on the fence.....don't know why cuz I BELIEVE!

Mhmmm, look at us, scrambling to buy this product now. Shes a lurkin' long hair care ***** that works for the company!!!!! :lachen:

I went and bought some.:grin:

I haven't used it yet but my hair is super tangled and I'm hoping this will help detangle it.

Back