Which one of y'all bought the last jar of ...

Nonpareil

Which one of y\'all bought the last jar of ...

Seven Wonders Cream Conditioner from Sickbay.biz? I know it was one of y'all... I wanted some but now they're all out - see what you did! I hope you're happy!

But hey, that stuff does look interesting though - anyone use this dominican conditioner?

Re: Which one of y\'all bought the last jar of ...

OT: how long did you keep the T&T Bronze on your hair? Your hair is lighter than mine when I first dyed it, I think. My color is fading to more of a reddish bronze now.

Re: Which one of y\'all bought the last jar of ...

Hey!

My hair is lighter because it has been colored twice - so I guess it went up a few levels the first, and some more the second. I used Honey Blonde without booster the first time and it was reddish orangey brown, so I waited a few weeks and used Bronze because I prefer blue/violet based shades in my hair.

And yeah, is is too bad that we didn't get to hang out back in DC - I pretty much ran away as soon as I was able to - but if you ever decide to take a trip to Atlanta, contact me - it's nice here - and pretty cheap too - I just pay a fortune now because I insist on being in the "it" neighborhood in the middle of everything
wallbash.gif

Back