which of these would u choose???

beana3

okay to anyone who has used any one of the following..... which one would you suggest as the best detangler after a relaxer application??/
ORS hair mayo
Motions CPR
Motions Moisture Plus
" " " ProteinConditioner
Sleek and Smooth by Pantene

I've decided to relax my hair again.. so i will be getting one soon, like thursday. I just dont want to encounter any unmanageability in the process, i also plan to use an Adore rinse and clip the ends of my hair. Basically i'm giving my hair the works!!!!!
I would still like to get a good conditioning treatment from one of these above products... so in short my question is Which one of these products do you feel really conditioned your hair well and helped with detangling????

If I were you, I'd do an ACV rinse first. Then I like Motions CPR(mixed with a little olive oil), then rinse and follow with Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek. That's what I would do. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I like the Org Mayo, I have had success with this. Every once in a while I mix it with a little mayonnaise and olive oil and it works very well.
Try adding some castor oil too.
hada

I've used the first 2 listed and I woud usually say the ORS, but I have GREAt results after a dry limp tangled hair week and the CPR worked wonders.

The only thing from that list that I've used is the Motions Moisture Plus, and I love it. It leaves my hair really soft and easy to comb after washing.

i love all the suggestions.... i'm going to buy the smooth n sleek as a back up just in case i need some extra detangling help.. i've established that, but i'm still split between the CPR and ORS,. both are great proetin reinforcers (on my hair they aren't really all too strong, both leave me with soft hair).. i guess i'll just decide when i get to the store, i'll probably end up buying both!!!
Sweetcocoa: exactly how would you recommend that i use the smooth and sleek???

oh and BTW londondiva... i think your dancing dolls are cute, i've been doing the dance myself!!!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
oh and BTW londondiva... i think your dancing dolls are cute, i've been doing the dance myself!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

you too?! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I would use it after the protein condtioners as a moisturing conditioner. I rinse it out when I set my hair, but I use it as a leave in when I wear my hair nautral. Either way, apply it before you comb out. It's has alot of 'slip'.

Beana, I actually heard that the ORS is a better product. However, my hair seems to be happy with CPR. I guess its personal choice and how your hair reacts. I suggest buying the smallest container. If you like, you can have some of mine to try.

In reply to:
If you like, you can have some of mine to try.

aaawww u guys are way too sweet and kind in here. Not only willing to share hair care tips but also products if need be. God bless ya AmilLion! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

thanks for the offer Amillion!!! I was actually going to check out the beauty supply stores in your neighborhood today. Do they sell the Arosci leave in over there? If so, can u please drop me a line here or in my email? I'm going out to look for this today (i'm letting my mom relax my hair tomorrow) thanks

None that I can think of. Except this one store that's on 125th &amp; Lenox avenue. I believe they sell the Leave-in Conditioner. However, it might be old and not the same potency if you were to get it from a salon.

I notice, when I purchase my products from the salons, they work much better!?!?! WTH. There's a Mizani salon on 127th &amp; Lenox avenue.

I like the following hair stations:
1) 125th bet. St.Nicholas &amp; Frederick Douglas Blvd, right next to the African Hair Braiders. (here, you'll find mizani, keracare, motions, etc etc.)
2) Bet. 125th &amp; 126th &amp; Frederick Douglas Blvd.
3) Elmundo for the Dominican Products - 133rd &amp; Broadway
4) 145th &amp; Broadway (might be 144th street on the uptown side)
5) 125th bet. (right across the street from the state building)

Back