Which leave-in works best with MTG?

ydnic90

:grin: I've been co-washing for about two weeks now with MTG and I want to know which leave-in treatment/conditioner that I can use with MTG to promote growth, strong, healthy and shiny hair.
Thanks Ladies.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Picture 172.jpg
    Picture 172.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 2
Sorry about the spelling Ladies:spinning:, I meant to say MEGATEK. I co-wash with MEGATEK in a daily basis and I want to know the best leave-in treatment that I can use with it.:blush:
Thanks Ladies.

Attachments

• Picture 172.jpg
    Picture 172.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 0
:grin: I've been co-washing for about two weeks now with MTG and I want to know which leave-in treatment/conditioner that I can use with MTG to promote growth, strong, healthy and shiny hair.
Thanks Ladies.:rolleyes:

I did not change my leave-ins. Just try to get leave-ins that have little to absolutely no proteins in them depending on your hair’s ablility to tolerate protein.
There are quite a few choices of conditioners. Some of the MT users are using the Eqyss Cream Rinse as a leave in. I tried it and it works really well. I am just not too crazy about the fluffy “baby” smell, but it works good. There is also the Eqyss Rehydrant Spray and the Avocado Mist that are options. A lot of questions that you have about MT can be found in the MT/Ovation Challenge thread. Read the first thread posted as a link form the “orginal” MT/Ovation Challenge thread.

Back