Which is better when you can wash and go

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I have tried and tried and my relaxed hair won't curl up with a wash and go. I have tried curl activator as well as BTZ and curl spray have read everything there is to read, has scrunched and plopp and still no curls. So now I am thinking either a braid out, Bantu Knots or twist. I know how to do a braid out but not sure how to twist. I want natural curls or at least waves with some defination.

Also I need to know can I still use the same product with these styles after taking the hair down?

Usually people will read my post but not respond, please please respond and help a sister out

Maybe your hair won't curl up with a wash and go because you have relaxed your curl pattern?

I use curl activator and the most I get is waves (I have a relaxer as well). I think if you really want curls, your best bet is to use rods/straws/something that will give the look of a tight curl.

On damp hair, try bantu knots. You want to do this when you have enough time to play w/ your hair, and if you don't like it the first time, you can slap on a hat :) I think that bubblinbrownsugga has a tutorial or photos of when she did this, I can't quite remember. You would want to rinse your hair, and gently towel dry till it doesn't drip. Then you want to use whatever leave in and make sure it's evenly distributed. Then section by section you want to make the bantu knots aka china bumps. I usually tuck the ends under the knot, but you can always use a rubberband to secure it. I let my hair air dry and take down in teh am. I usually finger comb so that the curls/waves dont' get too disturbed and voila! Good luck to you. Many ppl have twist tutorials on this site, check them out and see what you come up w/. Hth, good luck to you!

I AM GOING TO BUY THOSE SOFT SPIKE HAIR CURLERS FOR MY TWISTS CAUSE OF THE PREM ENDS THAT ALL I CAN THINK OF FOR ME :) GOOD LUCK I HEARD ABOUT THEM FROM N.N.SITE CAUSE I TRYING TO GO NATURAL AND NOT READY TO GET THE END CUT JUST YET:lol:

Back