Which is better Oct or Mt or both???

Teja

I have not really understood the whole mega tek oct thing!
I would like to order some growth aids but how do guys use them?
I have been reading through all the MT/OCT challenges but can't figure out if most contenders use only MT or OCt or both!
Can some one please enlighten me?

I guess it depends on the person. I use MT for financial reasons. i would like to try OCT when I get a chance. So far, I've experienced thickness to the point where I'm busting ponytail holders....I've only been using for a little over a week.

I have been using MT intermittently since last summer. I purchased one bottle of OCT last month and I am currently using them mixed on a daily basis. Depending upon my results, I'll either keep using both or I'll just go back to MT. I apply the mix to my scalp daily. The mix also contains a little castor oil.

I use OCT, I like it, my hair is apl, but not full apl....i stopped awhile becuz I was shedding, but then I just started on Sat nite, I mixed mine with Gro-Aut oil and MN, but I have gotten good growth with OCT alone....I just ordered MT yesterday, so I wont get that until like sometime this week......I like OCT, still on my first bottle....but when I get to BSL, i'm not going to use anymore growth aids.....I don't want to be dependent on them....but I'm trying them out to see what's the big deal.....

Last edited:
Ok still dont know wich to try out though I guess I will try one the the other..strating with the less expensive !!!!

I haven't tried OCT, but my hair got very very thick with MT. And I had only used it for about 1 1/2 weeks. It really works for me since I am transitioning. It's good stuff. You should get it!

Back