Which is better for length Mega Tex or OCT? & UK ladies where do you purchase?

Amour

I got two questions and as they are related thought I'd put them in the one thread.

I want faster hair growth is there much difference between MT and OCT in achieving faster GROWTH?

Also UK ladies, where do you purchase your MT and or OCT!? And how much for?

TIA

I got two questions and as they are related thought I'd put them in the one thread.

I want faster hair growth is there much difference between MT and OCT in achieving faster GROWTH?

Also UK ladies, where do you purchase your MT and or OCT!? And how much for?

TIA

Not living in the Uk, but in europe just orderd my 1st Mega Tek (if that what MT stands for i guess ) from tailgator.co.uk.

In the MT OCT thread it states OCT gives faster growth and MT thickens the hair up. I just started MT 5 weeks ago and have a little over 1/2 inch growth so cant really say if its working.

I ordered my MT from tailgator but OCT delivers worldwide according to their website. :)

MT is best to thicken hair, OCT is best for length.

I ordered from tailgator over the weekend and received it yesterday.

how often are you guys using MT? Will twice a day be too much.

its the same consistency and has the same smell as aphoghee

^^^ I think twice a day might be a bit much - remember it is a protein heavy product.

I'm using mine three times a week and am washing it out, but many ladies are using it every day and wash once or twice a week. Just as long as you continue to moisturise and keep observing the hair to ensure it's not shedding excessively.

I purchased Mega Tek and I have been using it twice day, however I do add castor oil, wildgrowth oil and paltas and I use a very small amount in my scalp only, you can add a little to the length of your hair, which I have been doing, again for the last three days, I added a very small amount, it is mixed with aloe vera gel, castor oil, wild growth oil and paltas. I have been putting my mixture on the length of my hair, also it is now 48 days, since I have been adding Mega Tek to my scalp twice a day. Also I rinse my hair at least twice a day, a small amount of conditioner, with aloe vera juice, glycerine and rosewater, mixed with a water in a 50 ml bottle and I pour over my hair. So far, I am very pleased with the results, it took me nine days to see the thickness and it took 20 days to see the length. I will be purchasing the OCT, the shampoo, cell therapy and the cream rinse.

Back