Which is better Aphogee or Nexxus Emergencee?

Tene

Ever since my hair was underprocessed by my hairdresser I've been having a little breakage. Everytime I comb my hair or rub it I'm having 3 or 4 strands short and long coming out. I just started back using surge today so hopefully that'll help. I'm gonna start back doing my co washes today. I wanted to do a hard core protein treatment. I really can't afford to buy the nexxus until next week but I was wondering is Aphogee good? Can I use a handheld dryer instead of a hooded one?

I know you're asking about whether aphogee or nexxus emergencee is the better protein treatment. But I would suggest Motions CPR. For me it stops breakage in it's trap, and is less expensive than the other two.

To me Motions CPR, is a different type of product altogether. It stops a lot of the shedding and breakage, but is still pretty moisturizing. Aphogee is a great strengthener and will stop ALL of the breakage if used properly. Aphogee is a lot stronger IMO than the Motions CPR, but they are both great products. I have never tried Nexxus emergencee. I am really interested in Dudley's protein treatment.

Back