Which Herbal Essences conditioner is best for relaxed 4 something hair?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I really wanna try Kenra, but we're on a serious budget. I need a conditioner that gives slip and all that other good stuff. I was reading about Raiforest Flowers and another one (forgot the name) in a pink bottle. A few also mentioned Fruit Fusions.... Which HE con works the best on relaxed 4 something hair? TIA!!! :grin:

I love the Dangerously Pin Straight and the Hello Hydration. The Hello Hydration really helped me when I first joined the board. My hair was dry, brittle mess and doing cowashes with this definitely turned me around. Good stuff.:yep:

Thanks! That's one thing I love about HE, they smell so good. When I go to the store, I always sniff all of the bottles :lol:Does your sis like what it does for her hair? Is it moisturizing?

Anyone else? :fistshake: (I just wanted to use this little guy, he's soooo cute!)

Thanks Brownie! Is the Pin Straight moisturizng? I tried the Hello Hydration and it didn't really do much for me. A little moisture, a little softness, NO slip. I was highly disappointed :ohwell:

The only one I have tried from the line is Hello Hydration. It also smells great, has 23042804204 different reviews on LHCF, and it detangles.

Thanks! That's one thing I love about HE, they smell so good. When I go to the store, I always sniff all of the bottles :lol:Does your sis like what it does for her hair? Is it moisturizing?

Anyone else? :fistshake: (I just wanted to use this little guy, he's soooo cute!)

Yeah, she likes it I guess. she doesn't use it that often though. May I second the Hello Hydration? I have natural hair and this stuff is a thick tangled mess! Hello Hydration really helped in the detangling process! If it did that for my natural hair it simply HAS to work wonders in relaxed tangled hair!

Thanks Brownie! Is the Pin Straight moisturizng? I tried the Hello Hydration and it didn't really do much for me. A little moisture, a little softness, NO slip. I was highly disappointed :ohwell:

I use the Pin Straight to manage NG or as a final rinse, if needed. Definite slip and it moisturizes. The HH does not have the greatest slip, I know, but I love it for it's moisture. If I add Silk Peptide Powder to it, it's just perfect. I think the Color Me Happy (name?) is moisturizing, also. I don't know if they still make the Break's Over, but that one is great, too. Nice leave in, too.:grin:

I really wanna try Kenra, but we're on a serious budget. I need a conditioner that gives slip and all that other good stuff. I was reading about Raiforest Flowers and another one (forgot the name) in a pink bottle. A few also mentioned Fruit Fusions.... Which HE con works the best on relaxed 4 something hair? TIA!!! :grin:

Beside HE for moisture, you could also try WRTC, Garnier Curl & Shine con, NTM con, or Pantene Relaxed & Natural Breakage Defense conditioner or mask. Good and inexpensive.

Back