Which CHI flatiron is everyone using?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Since it's income tax time (WOO HOO! :yay: ) I just went on folica.com and saw that CHI has like 387 flatirons, and I have no clue which one to get. I was thinking about either the original or the turbo 2 inch, those two got good reviews. Which iron do you guys use?

Also, is CHI Silk Infusion a heat protectant? How do you use it? Before you flatiron, or to airdry?

Has anyone tried their thermal shine spray? I need all the shine I can get!

TIA!!!! :grin:

Since it's income tax time (WOO HOO! :yay: ) I just went on folica.com and saw that CHI has like 387 flatirons, and I have no clue which one to get. I was thinking about either the original or the turbo 2 inch, those two got good reviews. Which iron do you guys use?

Also, is CHI Silk Infusion a heat protectant? How do you use it? Before you flatiron, or to airdry?

Has anyone tried their thermal shine spray? I need all the shine I can get!

TIA!!!! :grin:

I have the original (no heat control). I love it. Im gong to buy the pink one over the summer and sell the one I have now. Silk infusion is a heat protectant. I would not recommend it. I liked it at first, but hated it over time. It dried my hair out and in MHO IC heat protectant is better quality for less money. I have not tried the thermal shine spray. Since I tried their horrid hair gel, I vowed to only use their flat iron and nothing else:nono:

And the B!tchassness Award goes to-Drumroll please.........

:band:

The 1 star bandit! Congratulations! :yep:

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I have the CHI Turbo and I LOVE IT!!
DSC00628-vi.jpg

Back