Which Came First, Exclusivity Or The I Love You?

exclusivity..lol why is this word so hard to type lmaoo

then the i love you came...dh was tryna gauge me... on if i felt the same dropping hints saying i love what we have..i love my time with you..for weeks i was walking around like yup dude luh me..cool lol..he hadn't said it yet but i knew and felt it...lol
took me on a lil wknd get away..we're out on a popular crowded street where tons of partying and etc is going on..we hadn't start drinking yet so i knew it wasn't the alcohol..he kept looking down at me as he's taller..staring I'm like what? very fidgety lol..and I'm like dude what..he keeps looking and then he says i love you...i want you to be mrs such and such one day and have my future babies..i said i love you too babes..kissed!!! it kind a felt like we were the only two ppl on that crazy street..the music the noise the ppl everything kinda stopped....:2inlove: patron shots came soon after and we had a great wknd :cool:

For men some think exclusivity is a show of how much they love you, whereas we want that big cinema style confession.

They are like

" I don't do this for anyone"

"I am here every weekend ain't I? "

Whereas I am like,
"I am sorry, I did not realize I lived my whole life as your dack to speak on it"

"And you are where Monday-Friday?"

Just say it. You are not selling your soul to me. Or are you lol? Love languages. Men are action based, women are verbal. So I say clear displays of exclusivity. That is the moment HE knows he loves you. He doesn't want anyone else. Most times it the predecessor to a verbal confirmation.

I sometimes wonder if this is why my FH gets such a bad rep in the star sign threads :lol:

He doesn't multiple date. Even when he knew a woman is probably not someone to be with for a long time he'd still be exclusive from the start. That action alone doesn't mean love when it comes to him.

Although our circumstances at the time made the ongoing exclusivity more odd on his part, unless he liked me quite lot. I don't think I offered full exclusivity to him until his sappiness really came out and it was clear his feelings were strong/intentions were serious.

Now being 30 years old... the likely hood of me being fully exclusive to someone I've dated over a couple of weeks is very low :look: That doesn't mean I'd be running around with 5 men, just that I'd still be able to open to chat to eligibles if they popped up.

then the i love you came...dh was tryna gauge me... on if i felt the same dropping hints saying i love what we have..i love my time with you..for weeks i was walking around like yup dude luh me..cool lol..he hadn't said it yet but i knew and felt it...lol
took me on a lil wknd get away..we're out on a popular crowded street where tons of partying and etc is going on..we hadn't start drinking yet so i knew it wasn't the alcohol..he kept looking down at me as he's taller..staring I'm like what? very fidgety lol..and I'm like dude what..he keeps looking and then he says i love you...i want you to be mrs such and such one day and have my future babies..i said i love you too babes..kissed!!! it kind a felt like we were the only two ppl on that crazy street..the music the noise the ppl everything kinda stopped....:2inlove: patron shots came soon after and we had a great wknd :cool:

jlj9oxvpanjhdsfgbfzq.gif

Exclusivity. How can I fall in love with someone that wasn't mine and only mine? I wouldn't let my heart go there with someone who is seeing me and her and her and her. Love also came after intimacy. I also had to make sure that him and I were sexually compatible. All those things combined sparked my love.

Such a sweet story!

Exclusivity. How can I fall in love with someone that wasn't mine and only mine? I wouldn't let my heart go there with someone who is seeing me and her and her and her. Love also came after intimacy. I also had to make sure that him and I were sexually compatible. All those things combined sparked my love.
Yea. I cant allow myself to fall in love if im wondering who else hes spending time with nor if my attention is split between a bunch of men

Bump :grin:

I'm still very high off Sunday night after he said I love you.

Funny you bumped this; we just had the "you never say you love me" debate again :lachen: I'm like dude I'm here and I show you I love you every day.

Exclusivity first for me; I'm a love through actions person so telling me you love me doesn't move me in the least

Back