Which B Complex from Puritan Pride?

yodie

Any suggestions on B Complex from Puritan Pride?

I'd like to order from here and capture their sale. Is either B Complex any better than the other?

I'm currently taking a B Complex from Whole Foods, along with Biotin and a Multi. I HAVE ABSOUTELY NO BREAKOUTS, so I don't know whether I should stick with the B Complex from Whole Foods or try to get more for my money from Puritan Pride.

Any suggestions on B Complex from Puritan Pride?

I'd like to order from here and capture their sale. Is either B Complex any better than the other?
I'm currently taking a B Complex from Whole Foods, along with Biotin and a Multi. I HAVE ABSOUTELY NO BREAKOUTS, so I don't know whether I should stick with the B Complex from Whole Foods or try to get more for my money from Puritan Pride.

Generally speaking, no. Most vitamins are made in a handful of factories and then shipped to each separate company to be made into their formula. Now, if you are not having any issues with Whole Foods then keep it. Purtains can save you money so compare your whole foods formula to the other Puritans ones and pick the closest one.

Some pointers for b-complex in general are to buy a 50mg formula. You don't need anything higher than that.

If you take a multi-vitamin, look for a b-complex with less than 400mcg of folic acid. You don't need that much folic acid unless you are expecting. It is really easy to take to much folic acid if you taking supplements.

Generally speaking, no. Most vitamins are made in a handful of factories and then shipped to each separate company to be made into their formula. Now, if you are not having any issues with Whole Foods then keep it. Purtains can save you money so compare your whole foods formula to the other Puritans ones and pick the closest one.

Some pointers for b-complex in general are to buy a 50mg formula. You don't need anything higher than that.

If you take a multi-vitamin, look for a b-complex with less than 400mcg of folic acid. You don't need that much folic acid unless you are expecting. It is really easy to take to much folic acid if you taking supplements.

Thanks. What would I do without you ladies??

Back