Where's Osama? (venting)

gn1g

I was recently reading the book of Kings and noticed that for most every king that God raised up and anointed there was a prophet assigned to that King. Which makes me to believe that there is a prophet(s) for our president/nation here in N. American.

I attend a church in which the pastor is an eagle eye prophet it is not unusual for him to call out a persons name, address as well as their doctors name their address the color of the sheets in their bedroom etc. he can see any and all kinds of things. He then says see God knows all about you. He is careful to give God all the glory.

So I am thinking if this Man knows all of this, then where are the prophets not just prophets but eagle eyed prophets that are called to this nation??

Why don't Bush call on them, maybe he did? There is safety in the multitude of counsel. And I frankly don't believe they "can't find Osama"!!!

Am I missing something?

The fact that we have a message going around the WORLD saying that Osama likes Whitney just teeeed me off. I get frustrated with the governments constant lying and insulting the peoples intelligence. I mean prophets is just one means of locating Osama. And it's just one of the things that they constantly lie about that's bothering me.

gn1g said:
I was recently reading the book of Kings and noticed that for most every king that God raised up and anointed there was a prophet assigned to that King. Which makes me to believe that there is a prophet(s) for our president/nation here in N. American.

I attend a church in which the pastor is an eagle eye prophet it is not unusual for him to call out a persons name, address as well as their doctors name their address the color of the sheets in their bedroom etc. he can see any and all kinds of things. He then says see God knows all about you. He is careful to give God all the glory.

So I am thinking if this Man knows all of this, then where are the prophets not just prophets but eagle eyed prophets that are called to this nation??

Why don't Bush call on them, maybe he did? There is safety in the multitude of counsel. And I frankly don't believe they "can't find Osama"!!!

Am I missing something?

The fact that we have a message going around the WORLD saying that Osama likes Whitney just teeeed me off. I get frustrated with the governments constant lying and insulting the peoples intelligence. I mean prophets is just one means of locating Osama. And it's just one of the things that they constantly lie about that's bothering me.

You're not missing anything. If you ever noticed throughout history our presidents always invite a man of God to oversee certain meetings, inaugerations, etc. But you know what GN? Either the presidents take the given council or they ignore it.

I cannot believe that anyone who has been invited or sent to minister to our leadership that they would agree the mess and the corruption that is going on. I've had it.

I'm with you on the prophets being assigned to a king. King Saul had Samuel, King David had Nathaniel, Hezekiah had Isaiah (OT: Good story behind this in 2 Kings 18 and 19 - I love what God does here). The prophets kept the kings in check and there was 'instant' judgement upon them when they did not take heed to the word of God.

Here's an answer that I love: "For there is nothing hid which shall not be manifested, neither is there anything kept secret but that it should come abroad." (Mark 4:22).

Osama can be hid but so long and the same for other government 'so called secrets.'

Just venting with you...:) I've really had enough of this mess too, "Gn".

Hugs...;)

Back