Where YOU get your wigs for a big head? Listings?

BFeathers

I really want to try a wig.

As it is, sewins do not make me hot which is surprising considering just how hot it gets here. I know a wig is different but I want to try one. I like sewins but my hair is growing too fast and it's getting ridiculous and making me sad just my much my closures drift. It's sewed down like crazy but in a month I have no choice but to scarf it otherwise it looks tacky and going back and forth getting it resewn is a hassle.

I'd love a lace front oddly I have a big head :nono: yet I've scoured YouTube and many big girls with visibly large heads seem to be able to wear regular wigs.

Maybe looks are deceiving. I don't look like I have a big head but circumference number says a different story. I'm prone to headaches easily (sleeping in a ponytail would give me a headache when I wake up) type. So a tight wig would and I'm not willing to put myself through that kind of torture.

This site has everything but I sure haven't come up on a all info thread with links to other threads where fellow big headed girls recommend wig sites. Most advertise medium "fits most"

bump...I'd really like to know myself. It seems as if every thing is pretty much one size fits all. (20-23 inches...I think I'm a 26)

I cannot fit any of the store wigs anymore because of my hair; not my head. Lol However I can fit the rpg show wigs & the others I get made from a friend.

Back