where to purchase these products??---->

DMarie

Keracare products and Kenra products and jojoba oil?? I'd like to get all of these from the same place online but in the past had to purchase each one from a different place.

thanks,

DMarie

I would also recommend Ulta and Trade Secrets. If you have a Blooming Beauty, they sell both lines also. Some Walmart salons carry both lines. I have seen the jojoba oil at Whole Foods.

Last edited:
Champagne_Wishes said:
Jojoba oil you can find at health food stores or www.vitaminshoppe.com. To find Kenra and Keracare products, I know Ulta and Trade Secrets carry the Kenra but some may or might not care the Keracare. Try www.sheldeez.com or www.irbysbeautysupply.com. Good luck.

I wouldn't purchase another thing from sheldeez if I was dying!! Read my post "sheldeez, what can we do" in the vendors forum. With all the negative experiences reported from this company we need to be boycotting them and NOT referring anyone there. Thanks for you reply though.

I would try to find these products locally to save on shipping, JMO.

You can find Kenra at Trade Secrets, Beauty First and Saturdays (I was shocked to see it here). Kenra.com also has a salon locator.

As far as Keracare, you can find this at most JcPennys hair salons. If you want to order online you can order on their main website, Avlon.com. Or Irby's, http://www.irbysbeautysupply.com/KeraCare1.html, which is cheaper and they have larger sizes.

Last edited:
Thanks for all of your replies. But I actually wanted one place, online to purchase all three of these items but have since realized that may not be possible. Also, believe me, I always look in available nearby stores before having to purchase online. But yet again, here in Salinas CA, where the blacks are far and few between, so are the good hair resources.

DMarie

Back