where to get giovanni direct leave in?

FtrDrO

I think I want to try this leave in. Where can I get it? And if you know, how does it compare to paul mitchell the conditioner? Tia!

You can find it at Target and I use the GVP version of Paul Mitchell The Conditioner. The Paul Mitchell is thicker and the Giovanni is more watery. I only use the Paul Mitchell as a Leave-In, but I use the Giovanni as a leave-in and a moisturizer. It's the best thing that's ever happened to my hair :drunk: Sally's has the GVP version of Paul Mitchell The Conditioner on sale for $5, but it ends today...

I've used both! Paul Mitchell for 3 years and Giovanni now for 1 year. PM was heavier and sticker on my hair....also drying...it wasn't really moisturizing my hair. But I 've pretty much always been natural...maybe relaxed heads have better success with PM.

Really like Giovanni Direct Leave-In but I can't use much or it will result in the stickiness I found with PM. This is conjunction with Aubre;y Organics Honeysuckle Rose is the winning combo for my natural hair.

Thanks everyone! I just ran out to the natural health store to get the giovanni direct leave in. i'm about to wash my hair and use it. Hopefully it works for my natural hair!

I've used both! Paul Mitchell for 3 years and Giovanni now for 1 year. PM was heavier and sticker on my hair....also drying...it wasn't really moisturizing my hair. But I 've pretty much always been natural...maybe relaxed heads have better success with PM.

Really like Giovanni Direct Leave-In but I can't use much or it will result in the stickiness I found with PM. This is conjunction with Aubre;y Organics Honeysuckle Rose is the winning combo for my natural hair.

I hope that turns out to be true for me since AO HSR is my DC :yep:

I hope that turns out to be true for me since AO HSR is my DC :yep:

Sigh....hair is kind of crunchy. But after reading up on it, i think I may have used to much. So, I won't give up on it yet. Next time, i'll try diluting it or using only a little bit.

Sigh....hair is kind of crunchy. But after reading up on it, i think I may have used to much. So, I won't give up on it yet. Next time, i'll try diluting it or using only a little bit.

It happened to me the first time that I used Giovanni. A little goes a long way.

Back