WHERE THE HELL IS MY MTG?!

knottyaaverage

i ordered b4 christmas on ebay and still have not recieved it. the seller said that it was mailed to my house, but the mailmen wasn't able to get it to me for some reason and he gave me the tracking number. i am definetly going to see about this matter tomorrow morning. I WANT MY 1 INCH A MONTH!!!

:) meanwhile...i've been using the cayenne pepper/olive oil 1 day pre-poo once a week. applying cortizone everyother day and alternating with wgo. things are looking better. the front of my hair which is about shoulder length has grown. the broken areas that were 1 inch and now about 2". and the whole head looks fuller. don't want to get my hopes up because i'm also in need of a touch up after my dec. 5th touch up. i'm hoping things are getting better. what do u think?

Your mtg is probabley sitting on a truck somewhere. Do you have to sign for it? I work for UPS and I know we make 4 attempts to deliever before we send it back to the shipper, I think the post office is the same. Hopefuly you will get it today or Monday. You may regrete it though because of the smell.
Well yesterday I went to a equestrian store near me and low and behold they had MTG in stock. I snached it up and applied a very tiny amount to my hair line and crown (areas that refuse to grow). I can't believe how strong the smell is:perplexed . It truely smells like bacon grease/wet dog. I tell you what, I will stick with this for a month....if no growth than i will sell it on ebay. I got a big bottle 32oz that will last a year.

Golong said:
Your mtg is probabley sitting on a truck somewhere. Do you have to sign for it? I work for UPS and I know we make 4 attempts to deliever before we send it back to the shipper, I think the post office is the same. Hopefuly you will get it today or Monday. You may regrete it though because of the smell.
Well yesterday I went to a equestrian store near me and low and behold they had MTG in stock. I snached it up and applied a very tiny amount to my hair line and crown (areas that refuse to grow). I can't believe how strong the smell is:perplexed . It truely smells like bacon grease/wet dog. I tell you what, I will stick with this for a month....if no growth than i will sell it on ebay. I got a big bottle 32oz that will last a year.

I had problems receiving mine through UPS .... kept asking them to deliver in the evening after work (because no one is there during the days) she kept saying she cannot specify a time.

Well what do u know they just kept on going there between 1 & 2pm (think they did that on purpose:mad: )

I just got fed up and went for it myself .... hope it will get to you soon. I ordered mine on Dec. 23 and got it in less than a week.

Back