Where online can I get MINOVAL that ships to the UK!

LondonDiva

I'm trying desperatley hard to find a site that sells Minoval that ships to the UK. So far I have e-mailed NatureMD but no one has gotten back to me. From their cheap looking website I knew it wouldn't happen. If anyone can point me in the right direction i'd be extremley grateful. I want to order 5-10 bottles to tide me over for a while and I'm getting no luck. Another one was GUESSO.com but you have to buy $300 worth of products or incur a $30 shipping charge if under $300 which I find ridiculous.

Any help would be appreciated before this bottle runs out.:look:

LondonDiva: Did you ever get your Minoval shipped to the U.K and if so have you ever used it? Thanks for reply. bonjour

LondonDiva,
why don't you check with other UK members to see whether they are interested in purchasing Minoval, whereby you could split the shipping costs?

MeechUK

London Diva LEAVE that stuff alone.:eek: I used it for several months and yes my edges have growen in, but the down side is I HAVE HAIR GROWING ALL OVER MY BODY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking like a MAN!:eek: Hair growing on my face, all over my arms, up the back of my neck and all over my butt.:mad: I am not the only one this has happen too. There is someone else I talk to on the site that this has happen too. She is going to get some of her hair lasered. I have had to wax the hair off my face.

Prince3 said:
London Diva LEAVE that stuff alone.:eek: I used it for several months and yes my edges have growen in, but the down side is I HAVE HAIR GROWING ALL OVER MY BODY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking like a MAN!:eek: Hair growing on my face, all over my arms, up the back of my neck and all over my butt.:mad: I am not the only one this has happen too. There is someone else I talk to on the site that this has happen too. She is going to get some of her hair lasered. I have had to wax the hair off my face.

Wow! I thought this was a topical product... Is it a pill?

Back