Where is the indian market on 34st/NYC?

Hey ladies,

Im going to be in midtown Manhattan tomorrow, I saw about 2 months ago a thread, where there is an indian market around this area. I cannot find it. Can someone post it or let me know.

Thanks

ok theres a bunch of stores but not on 34th st. Not that I know of. U need to go down to 28th St and Park Av. Right by the 6 train and there is a Mcdonalds on the corner, i know it well lol. There are a bunch of stores that you can choose from. The people are all very nice and very helpful and will give you knowledge about products if you ask.

HTH

ok theres a bunch of stores but not on 34th st. Not that I know of. U need to go down to 28th St and Park Av. Right by the 6 train and there is a Mcdonalds on the corner, i know it well lol. There are a bunch of stores that you can choose from. The people are all very nice and very helpful and will give you knowledge about products if you ask.

HTH

i went to one on lexington ave around 28th street. there are a bunch in that area!

Kalustyan Brothers

123 Lexington Ave New York (NY) Phone: (212) 685 3451

this is where i've gone before.

no prob! Yeah that whole area is like Lil India. Curry in a Hurry is over there and a bunch of places to get nice fabric for saris also. Enjoy! Let us know what u got!!

ooooh i like this thread, SO and I were going for indian food today too...maybe I'll stop and shop a bit as well.

Back