Where is the best place to buy oils?...

• Thread starter Thread starter Tee
  • Start date Start date
T

Tee

I want to order Jojoba Oil, Avacado Oil, Almond Oil, and Castor Oil. Where is the best place to order this stuff? Any website recommendations?

Thanks,

Tee

I get my shea butter from Nature's Wildchild(the best I received so far). I got my almond, avocado oil and castor oil from a health food store. I get my scented oils and aloe vera oil at From Nature With Love.

i get all of my oils and butters from CedarVale Natural Health, whose site seems to be down... /images/graemlins/frown.gif but i do all my research at From Nature with Love because they also tell you what each item is good for and what it mixes well with.

i use the oils for scalp treatments and on my hair with braids.

adrienne

Nyambura, you are welcome /images/graemlins/grin.gif

My favorite place for oils are Mountain Rose Herbs and Nature's Wild Child I think both places offer superior quality on the oils available.

My favorite place for organic essential oils is Mountain Rose Herbs and for superior quality essentials, not organic, are Cedarvale Natural Health and Snowdrift Farm

If you ever want to try some avocado butter, I would highly recommend either Between Friends, Too or Snowdrift Farm Snowdrift's is currently on sale and it is utterly smoooth and creamy. BFT is a bit more grainy but utterly delightful. I would say the quality of each is about the same..utterly awesome.

Much Love to you,

Jade

Back