where is KhandieB?

Amour

She was one of my relaxed hair idols Havn't seen her around in AGEs! I used to looooove stalking her fotki :sekret: :babyg:

I just love KhandiB! Such a sweet, sweet lady..... Not only did i love stalking her hair journal, but i also used to look forward to seeing new avatar pics of her adorable little boy. :)

Khandi, wherever u are, i hope you come back to us soon!!!! You are missed! *hugs* :D

KissKiss said:
She was one of my relaxed hair idols Havn't seen her around in AGEs! I used to looooove stalking her fotki :sekret: :babyg:

i used to stalk her album too. i love her hair. im not sure if shes a member anymore.

I was told at a meeting that KhandiB decided not to renew her memebership. The last time I remember seeing Candy_C post she was asking about why the membership fee automatically came out of her acct.

bmoreflyygirl said:
I was told at a meeting that KhandiB decided not to renew her memebership. The last time I remember seeing Candy_C post she was asking about why the membership fee automatically came out of her acct.

Oh, that's really too bad. :( Perhaps she decided to join another board.....? Or, maybe LIFE just kicked in and she got too busy to spend a lot of time on here.

Either way, i believe her Fokti is still up, so folks can still check up on her if they like! :)

AJamericandiva & Lexi84 were giving updates when I joined, I was so sad to see that they aren't active anymore. Both of those ladies really inspired me.

I hope they are doing well, I really really want to see updates from them both:)

I guess we should start a thread called whatever happened to ________?

I don't see a whole lot of people posting anymore. I can't even remember all the names but I'm glad to still Kini, Sareca, Ambitious, and several others that have been here since I came onboard. I think KhandiB was the one who demonstrated the cross wrap? I really liked that. Mschic is missing or am I just missing her posts. Her hair is beautiful. Missvi, Sistaslick. boo hoooo...where muh girls at?

Cayenne0622 said:

I don't see a whole lot of people posting anymore. I can't even remember all the names but I'm glad to still Kini, Sareca, Ambitious, and several others that have been here since I came onboard. I think KhandiB was the one who demonstrated the cross wrap? I really liked that. Mschic is missing or am I just missing her posts. Her hair is beautiful. Missvi, Sistaslick. boo hoooo...where muh girls at?

Hey Cayenne:wave:

I'm still here, I haven't been on lately, I'm trying to plan a few things for my husband who's due in from deployment next week. Thanks for the kind words.;)

I think CandyC just decided not to renew here, she is on Long Hair Community though. I've also missed KhandieB, Lexi and a few others around here. I love watching their progress.

msshic said:
Hey Cayenne:wave:

I'm still here, I haven't been on lately, I'm trying to plan a few things for my husband who's due in from deployment next week. Thanks for the kind words.;)

I think CandyC just decided not to renew here, she is on Long Hair Community though. I've also missed KhandieB, Lexi and a few others around here. I love watching their progress.

Hey mami!!! Whew!! Glad to see you are still around. I have your fotki saved as a favorite. God bless you and your husband.

I believe it was actually spelled Khandi B,and that may be why it's not showing up in the search feature.

Cayenne0622 said:

I'm still here!:) Thanks for thinking on me!

Where is Kitchen Tician I loooved all her funky hairstyles and home made wigs...she hasn't even updated her fotki. Last I heard she was transitioning to the natural side.

shynessqueen said:
What do you mean? I'm part of the "Banned"
and yes candyc and a few other do post over there. she/they just give update from time to time.
over where???

Aww man! Lexi84 was one of my biggest inspirations!! I think she had one of the most dramatic hair transformations I've seen -- she is the reason why I kept at my hair and she's why I tried the baggy method. Is she gone for good? Does she still post on other boards?

trimbride said:
AJamericandiva & Lexi84 were giving updates when I joined, I was so sad to see that they aren't active anymore. Both of those ladies really inspired me.

I hope they are doing well, I really really want to see updates from them both:)

I was wondering why I hadn't seen posts from KandiB just the other day. Maybe life is just busy.

*I was also curious where AtlantaJJ was. I haven't seen her post in awhile*

Last edited:
dlewis said:
Are you serious?! I can't even search Khandie B name. What's going on around here.

i believe she is still here: on fotki....I put in Khandi and a lady came up w/ photos of her hair....so i'm not sure if thats who your 's'talking about :lol: i know that was corny but hey

IvyHair said:
Aww man! Lexi84 was one of my biggest inspirations!! I think she had one of the most dramatic hair transformations I've seen -- she is the reason why I kept at my hair and she's why I tried the baggy method. Is she gone for good? Does she still post on other boards?

lexi84 is on fotki too

Cayenne0622 said:

sistaslick I know and some others are still on fotki....some may have changed their display names,,,,so save them as friends..it'll help

Letitia said:
I was wondering why I hadn't seen posts from KandiB just the other day. Maybe life is just busy.

*I was also curious where AtlantaJJ was. I haven't seen her post in awhile*

*I think AtlantaJJ made the "banned"*

I was wondering about Khandi B also. Candy C regularly posts on the LHC. Her name is the same.

Cayenne0622 said:

Sistaslick has posted in a few threads in OT, so she's still here.

Back