Where is a *great* place to buy Remy hair online?

julzinha

Hi,

my sister want to buy 18' to 20' in. remy hair but is looking for a great price.

Can you ladies recommend any good sites where she can buy remy?

Thanks

I'd like to know as well because I may switch up brands. I've tried Saga which I don't like because it sheds way too much. I have also tried Ego which I love and was abled to get several uses out of it.

It depends if you are looking for BSS remy hair then try rockeytrading.com and you can buy those brands for a good price and their minimum has been lowered to $75

However I have heard that jujuhair.com (I believe) has nice hair, also wigandclosures.com (chinese vendor) has very affordable prices but you might have to email Holly for a quote. Halleyscurls.com has nice straight hair but I wouldn't recommend curly hair because it has been getting bad reviews. Indianhaircompany.com also has great hair but pricey. However if you reuse the hair then its worth it. I plan on eventually buying from IHC but that requires saving....but the wigs I am making are very worth it. Oh you might want to look into wagmans.com too!

HTH

I suggest going to the weave section of black hair media since those ladies know all about remy, virgin remy, processed remy, etc.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Back