Where in BK can I find "Outre Velvet Remy" and "Sensational Goddess Remy"

Sexyma

Hey Ladies,
I just joined a couple of minutes ago, so I'm brand spanking new, straight out of the box. :cheers: First let me say that I love this forum. You ladies are all DIVAS!!!!!!!!! and I'm soooo luving it. :yay: Anyhoo, this is my first issue. I have an appointment to get my hair weaved in BK @ 10am and I bought hair from the BSS that seems kinda bootleg. I need hair that doesn't tangle. I refuse to comb my hair every 10 minutes while on the train reading In Style and Bazaar. Not cute. A few of you sistahs mentioned "Outre Velvet Remy" and "Sensational Goddess Remy". Where in Brooklyn can I get this hair. I need exact location and/or name of the beauty supply store. If you don't think these two are the BEST hair available in the BSS, then what do you suggest? I don't care about the price. It won't be Lugo's or Adorables prices so I'm down 4anything. Remember my appointment is at 10am.

Sexyma

Geez I cant think of anywhere along Flatbush that I saw either of these lines.

.... :confused: ...

Nope I really havent seen them in Bk. I can tell you where to get it in the Bronx. Do you have a car? The store opens at 9 but you would need a car to be back in BK by 10.

Okay so maybe you can try Janet New Yaki that is pretty good for a bss store level.

Actually..all over Brooklyn.

pm me and I get can tell you all the places according to where you are.

Mica,

Can you please share on the board. I'd like to know too.

SexyMa,

Welcome!!! Where are you getting your hair done?

Ok...Lets see...

There is Church Ave. And Utica Ave. I dont remember the name but its located on church ave bet 49th and Utica. Its the only hair supply store there so you cant miss it.

There is a BSS on Utica bet church ave and Linden BLVD that sells it also. Its a big store closer to church ave and you can miss it either.

There is Flatbush Ave. and Nostrand Ave. The name is Mimi's.

There is my favorite on Ralph ave and ave h. Its in a shopping area. Next to Keyfood. They sell the black Jamaican castor oil(from sam's caribbean market), the huile masketi, and so much more. I swear they read this site.

If you are downtown, pretty much most of the stores on Fulton Ave have these items also.
HTH

Back