Where I can get keracare Humecto - UK

butterfly_wings

Hi, does anyone know where I can get keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner 5 lbs in the UK, London?

I found a seller on ebay but it is £23 / $43 for the conditioner and £19 /$39 postage!!! :blush:

I can only find the one in the bottle in my local shop

Some of these products I will just have to stock up when I go to the usa later this year as I cannot get them anywhere here and I am not prepared to pay silly money on ebay at the moment:nono:

Hey there! I buy keracare here in the UK.

My salon here in cardiff sells them for about £5.90 a bottle. There's a BSS in Lewisham that also stocks Keracare at reasonable prices. Keracare is available. Dont pay £23 !!! You'll regret it!!!!!

The address and number of the bSS in Lewisham

Beauty Choice Cosmetics UK Ltd

177, Lewisham High St, London, SE13 6AA
Tel: 020 8318 3522
*wont have humecto till next week. About £8 - 12

Another one is Jemna International (BEHEX)

Unit 2 The Galleria
180-182 George Lane
South Woodford
London
E18 1AY
Map
Tel: 020 8989 6231 (call first)
Mobile: 07809 615 459
But doesnt have normal opening times...wierd I know. Call first. The lady seems lovely.

Hope that helps

Last edited:
Hello - my local Afro hair shop sells the 5lbs tub. They change the prices all the time that its a bit of a joke really. Sometimes its £28, sometimes its £33.
:sekret: They are Afro-Euro in West Ealing, London.
But they told me off last time, because I'd reccommended my friends (who live in the area) to get it from there and they were pissed. Simply because they've got a hairdresser salon next door who depend on buying those tubs, (and I believe, secretly don't want anyone else to have access to good products - the ladies in that salon can stare!)

But yes, I always get mine from there. Ask one of the store ladies, or the white guy. The arabian/turkish looking guys won't sell it to me (they own the store).

Lots a love

But they told me off last time, because I'd reccommended my friends (who live in the area) to get it from there and they were pissed. Simply because they've got a hairdresser salon next door who depend on buying those tubs

What silliness! If they run out, it just means they should stock more bottles. More sales = more $$$. :rolleyes: Dang. You would think someone who owns a shop would know these things. It's just conditioner, not gold dust.

Anyway, I purchase normal size bottles of Keracare Humecto from BBS in Stratford for £6.99. I think it's in most BBS. I've never seen the 5 lb tub, but I would think that Paks in Finsbury Park, London would have it. They're big. They have like three BBS right beside each other.

In South London they have the Keracare range in almost every hair shop. Ive never had a problem with getting the Humecto.

Ace will have a good stock - there are branches in Catford, Brixton and Peckham.

Hi Ladies,

I'll give those numbers a try, yeah £23 is way too much (plus p&p!!).

I know the shop in Stratford, thats my local! and I used to go to Pak's in Finsbury Park lol. I called up my local and paks and they suggest I try a salon.

Thanks

Many BBS have Humecto in the bottle but not the tub, I hear the tub is much better so I'm going to hold out for that. I got the Nexuss Humtress for £15 which isn't as good as I thought which is why I want the Humecto

In South London they have the Keracare range in almost every hair shop. Ive never had a problem with getting the Humecto.

Ace will have a good stock - there are branches in Catford, Brixton and Peckham.

Hey ladies!!!!- first post, but not new here:yep:..i was just in ACE in Catford today, they only have the small container..for something like £11, didnt get it, thought that was a tad pricey for such a small amount..i am curious to know if ACE in brixton have it!

What silliness! If they run out, it just means they should stock more bottles. More sales = more $$$. :rolleyes: Dang. You would think someone who owns a shop would know these things. It's just conditioner, not gold dust.

Anyway, I purchase normal size bottles of Keracare Humecto from BBS in Stratford for £6.99. I think it's in most BBS. I've never seen the 5 lb tub, but I would think that Paks in Finsbury Park, London would have it. They're big. They have like three BBS right beside each other.

Exactly! They could sell more! Which is what made me think that they must have some other ulterior motive. But the tub is definitely better than the bottles - its much thicker and stronger.
I'll come back and give you another option! Gotta go

New:
irbys beauty supply - sell it. I think it works out to be cheaper (with shipping and everything) when you buy 3 tubs!!! works out to about £33 each
Yes I know its crazy, but I did think about this at one point when my local BSS wasn't going to sell it to me.

Last edited:
PECKHAAMMM!! they have keracare humecto bottle in all the Black hair shops. the cheapest shop sells the big bottle for £12 if i remember correctly, its the shop opposite the indoor market. O and by the way if you want sum redken shampoo (curls, smooth, extreme) they're selling for £4.99 at ace also in peckham! HTH

Yep, Paks in Finsbury Park sure do have it. They guard that ish behind the counter like it's diamonds or something! :lachen:

Yep, Paks in Finsbury Park sure do have it. They guard that ish behind the counter like it's diamonds or something! :lachen:

So true! lol, def go to Paks in Finsbury i don't use keracare anymore but thats what i used to use when i was relaxed.

Back