Where does your hair grow the most???

my hair grows fastest in the back and sides, the front is kinda slow almost reaching my lips not quite.

My right side grows faster than the left and the back seems to crawl along.....

The front and sides, the back is taking its own sweet ass time catching up
sleep.gif
.... it frustrates me so darn bad
mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The left and the front.

[/ QUOTE ]

same here.. i thought i had some kind of problem!!lol

the back of my hair sustained some damage.. but even before when it was healthier it grew at a slower pace than the left and front. I want it to catch up with the sides, but ummm i wont hold my breath!

My hair broke off a few years ago in the crown area and ever since then thats where I see the most growth. But lately, with better care, my hair seems to be growing at an even pace all around.

Mine grows fastest and strongest in the top - I could get a Mowhawk in a minute
shocked.gif
When I was getting perms, I wondered why the back of my hair would break off so easliy
scratchchin.gif
-found out (after I let my hair grow out) that it was becuase I had 2 diff textures - 4A on top and some sort of 3B/C in the back. The beauticians *always* started perms from the back ...

[ QUOTE ]
Mine grows fastest and strongest in the top - I could get a Mowhawk in a minute
shocked.gif
When I was getting perms, I wondered why the back of my hair would break off so easliy
scratchchin.gif
-found out (after I let my hair grow out) that it was becuase I had 2 diff textures - 4A on top and some sort of 3B/C in the back. The beauticians *always* started perms from the back ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...they did always start from the back so I used to do the same thing. Now I stopped doing that. I think my hair is weakest in the back. Although this is where it grows the fastest after awhile it starts to thin out back there. It's thinner in the middle back part too. This last time when I relaxed my hair I did the back last and it still came out nice and evenly processed so this is what I'll be doing from now on. Starting from the crown where it's thickest and doing the back last, next to the edges which is the very last area I put the relaxer on and smooth.

My hair grows fastest in the front. I think it must be heredity. My mother's hair is the same way. I grows really fast and long in the front and we both have trouble with the back.

My Neck, My back work it just like that---My neck,my back my neck and my back...but naw for real my hair grows faster in the back

caramelty said:
My Neck, My back work it just like that---My neck,my back my neck and my back...but naw for real my hair grows faster in the back
:lachen: You so crazy! :lol:

Crown, my hair always been longest in the crown and it grows like a weed. My back is resistant to growth and my sides are okay, but they aren't as thick as the rest of my hair.

Well for me the sides grow the SLOWEST, but the top, back & middle seem to grow at the same rate. The top looks longer only bcuz the curl pattern there is looser.

K.

My back grows a lot faster than any other part of my hair.

The middle grows the slowest.

x

Back