Where does everyone buy/order their WEN products?

sharifeh

I did a search in the forum and didn't find anything.

Where does everyone order their WEN and what kind does everyone buy?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks girls!
For stepiphanie, can you link me to what you usually buy on amazon?
I searched the amazon site for wen and got a bunch of results and I was kind of lost.

I love that you posted this thread, because I just saw and infomercial about it today and was about to ask if anyone uses it. I saw a tutorial from the maker of Wen on Youtube demonstrating an AA women washing her natural hair. It seemed like a good product, but i'm no longer jump on bandwagons unless it's from the ladies on here. I would do a search and go to the website and check it out. I'm about to do that right now.

Thanks for the link!!
I love that girl's hair sooooo much!!!!
Before I posted, I was reading through the hair one thread and people talked about what kind of wen they used. I also read through some threads about QVC.

ETA: http://www.chazdean.com/

Last edited:
Your welcome :) I browsed through a couple of her videos too lol. Very thick and she seems to love the Wen line.

I get mine from Wenhaircare.com. They only have the cucumber and the Sweet Almond Mint. So I went to Amazon and get the 3 little bottles pack containing Fig, Cucumber, and the Lavendar to try it out.those 3 are for ethnic and coarser hair. If I like them better. I'll just get those on Other sites

But its the best thing that ever happen to my hair. Usually when I airdry my hair it just puffs up bc of the shampoo. But now my airdry looks like I just wash my hair at the Salon.
The styling Creme is a good detangler when stretching out my relaxer

Back