Where do you purchase your Bhringraj powder?

Lotus

I've looked high and low for Bhringraj powder in my local shops. I cant find it :wallbash: . Should I be looking for it by another name? If not, I suppose I'll have to purchase it on line. Where are you guys purchasing yours and what brand are you purchasing? Thanks

Last edited:
Try Ebay from different countries.

I just check in Ebay (UK) and, manage to find both the powder and the oil.

I checked "Worldwide" to increase my search options.

Hope this helps.

Try Ebay from different countries.

I just check in Ebay (UK) and, manage to find both the powder and the oil.

I checked "Worldwide" to increase my search options.

Hope this helps.

Thanks much!

I've no experience w/this powder. Did you purchase a particular brand? I dont know what this should smell/look/feel like... so I'm kinda hanging out on a limb, ya know. I guess I could alwasy go by the (ebays) star ratings and reviews. Let me check that out.

I've looked high and low for Bhringraj powder in my local shops. I cant find it :wallbash: . Should I be looking for it by another name? If not, I suppose I'll have to purchase it on line. Where are you guys purchasing yours and what brand are you purchasing? Thanks

Ive been looking for this stuff, too, and then realized that I had it the whole time!

Here are other names you can be looking for:

Common (Indian) Names:
Hindi: Balari, Bhangra, Bhringraj, Bhengra, Mochkand.
Gujerati: Bhangro, Dadhal, Kalobhangro
Canarase: Ajagara, Garagadasoppu, Kadigga-garaga
Marathi: Bhangra, Maka
Sanskrit: Bhringraj, Markara, Pitripriya, Sunilaka, Keshrangana http://www.traderscity.com/board/products-1/offers-to-sell-and-export-1/eclipta-alba-buy-from-indian-cultivator-exporter-of-eclipta-alba-buy-natural-indian-herbs-sell-herbs-12610/

Thanks much!

I've no experience w/this powder. Did you purchase a particular brand? I dont know what this should smell/look/feel like... so I'm kinda hanging out on a limb, ya know. I guess I could alwasy go by the (ebays) star ratings and reviews. Let me check that out.

Hi

I purchased Hesh brand. I am not expert on brands, I had to research on this board. I used a packet and, found it troublesome but, that my experience.

Although I knew I could buy the product online, I asked an Indian colleague if she knew where I could purchase the products and she point me in the right direction.

Just found another site. http://www.spicesofindia.co.uk/acatalog/Indian-Food.html

You could contact them and ask weither they ship international.

Good luck.

Just want to pop back in and thank you guys. :grouphug:

I checked my locals and still couldnt find. Im hoping they're just out. I'll give a week check again, then order online. *If I can wait that long- lol*.

Back