Where do you get your Henna?

LadyPaniolo

I am SOOOOOOOO tempted to henna my hair! I love reddish brown hair, and I've used chemical hair dyes in the past to get a little red in my tresses... but I don't want to go that route this time. So I am thinking about using henna on my hair.

I DON'T want to get the cheapo henna-kits at the BSS, as I've read that some of them actually sneak harmful ingredients in. But I don't want to spend a mint, either.

Who here knows of a website where I can get some henna, for cheap?

Also, please include any henna tips that can help me bring out my inner redhead! :gorgeous:

hennaforhair.com is a great site, with loads of excellent information, but I find their henna prices to be a wee bit steep. I usually get my henna from FromNatureWithLove.com

This is what I am concerned about. When you apply the regular henna to your hair, it turns it red? And then u have to add the indigo to turn it black.

This is what I am concerned about. When you apply the regular henna to your hair, it turns it red? And then u have to add the indigo to turn it black.

I'm no henna expert, but from what I've read, true henna will only give a red color... if you want your hair to be black, indigo is for you.

I'll have to check out fromnaturewithlove, the other site (hennaforhair.com) is too pricey.

Thanks for the promo.:grin: I always have henna available. I sell it for $2.50 per 100g box plus s/h..PM if interested.

Thanks again ILuvsuhgrass.

Word?? That's real reasonable - I might have to support a sista next time I re-up - thanks for letting us know!

Back