Where do you get your Cream of Nature (Green Label)--DMV Area

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Let's not talk about the wild goose chase I went on yesterday from store to store to find some Creme of Nature. I knew going in it might be difficult but goodness. I ended up ordering it online. I was trying to avoid that bc after s/h is it really a bargain? Now I do live in Arlington and a few years back I couldn't even find Tims for my BF in Arlington. I had to go to PG County. I did try Baileys Crossroads and Rt 7 area too yesterday. Any suggestions for where to buy CON in DMV? I am willing to travel to DC and MD within reason. TIA.

Hi Shay,

I live in b-more and I always see in BSS up here. I know b-more might be a little far though...

Carla--Is there more than one Target in Woodbride? I am headed to my parents tomorrow. They live in Lorton off Telegraph road on one side and Rt 1 on another. Where is this Target?

lasmom--Where in B-More? I will be staying down near the Harbour for a conference next month. I can try to look for some then?

I guess ya'll can see I am on a mission!

I can check CVS while I'm out there too. My CVS didn't have it. One of the many places I checked yesterday.

Update. I found CON (green). I decided to take a different way to my parents so I could check the Sally's on RT 1 in Alexandria. They had it. Matter of fact they only had one bottle out and I asked if they had more in the back. They did so I bought 3-32 oz bottles. So once my shipment gets here then I will have 7 total. They said they always carry it so I should be set.

This may be a bit far too (unless you are going to stock up...) but I get mines from Freestyle BSS located in Lakeforest Mall (Gaithersburg, MD).

I used to live in Gaithersburg for about a year. At this point I am writing everything down so I know what all my options are for when I run low.

Back