Where do you buy ur Ayurvedic Oils?

SimplyBlessed

Hey ladies I havent been over here in a loooonnggg time but I was wondering where you all purchase your Ayurvedic Oils?

Just trying to find a good source b/c i'm too lazy to make my own...I am willing to purchase online in order to get the best quality and avoid mineral oil...

I'm specifcally trying to get Bhringraj oil

Thanks

If you can list the brand if there is one, or pictures that would be great. :yep:

Easiest place for you would be to look for an Indian/Sri Lankan or Bangledeshi area, then go look in there shops.
Avoiding mineral oil will be harder. Unless it is Parachute or vatika most of the oils are made with "bad" oil bases.

Damaged but not out said:
Easiest place for you would be to look for an Indian/Sri Lankan or Bangledeshi area, then go look in there shops.
Avoiding mineral oil will be harder. Unless it is Parachute or vatika most of the oils are made with "bad" oil bases.

ITA Local Indian stores are definitely good places to start. I'm pretty sure there was an Ayurvedic challenge going on here at some point. You might want to peek into that thread as well

thanks ladies...I lurk the Ayurvedic threads all the time and read the posts about the oils but not where they were purchased from

Back