Where did you get your phony bun?

blasiancurlie

I'm on the search for a nice phony bun...Does any one have pics and/or suggestions of where I can find one? Also, does anyone know if I can get a texturized phony bun (wavy/curly hair). I want it to blend in with my transitioning hair so it can't be too sleek and straight, if that's possible....

I think I have pics of my phony bun in my fotki. Its a braided bun, but the actual hair is kinda straight so that might not be what you're looking for. I got it from my local beauty supply.

ETA: okay so I just took a look at my own fotki and I dont have phony bun pics in there right now...just my sock bun. Sorry. I have some in my camera, but what good is that?? :hammer:

Last edited:
thanks for the response, i will definitely be checking it out. i was thinking about just making my own w/ wavy hair to get a more natural look but not sure how that will turn out

ETA: lol, i just saw your "ETA". i was searching your fotki for the braided bun. but on another note, you do have some nice hair and your sock bun looked good! :grin:

I tried to make my own before and it turned out to be a mess :nono: ...so hopefully you're a bit more crafty than I am. :yep:

Hey, I have a phony afro puff and most people think it's real because of my transitional waves (the color helps too, lol). I baggy under it. I got it from my local BSS but it's made by FreeTress and the box says it's for kids. Cost me $8 The website give you nothing but in case you want to see it: www.SNGHAIR.com

Phonypuffright.jpg

Phonypuffleft.jpg

Phonypuffback.jpg

thanks channie babie! :grin: that looks so good on you and it blends in very, very well. i can't even tell the difference. love it.

Hey, I have a phony afro puff and most people think it's real because of my transitional waves (the color helps too, lol). I baggy under it. I got it from my local BSS but it's made by FreeTress and the box says it's for kids. Cost me $8 The website give you nothing but in case you want to see it: www.SNGHAIR.com
Phonypuffback.jpg
wow i love it! do they have other colors? i bet i could have looked to get that answer.

Yup, they got all colors just like weave.

1B
P1B/27
P1B/30
P1B/33
P1B/350
P1B/530
T27
T30
T33

Mines is the bolded.

Back