Where can I purchase Affirm relaxer?

Premierepearl08

I didn't realize that you had to have a beautician's license to get this. Is there some secret that I don't know about? When I called a beauty supply store to see about purchasing Affirm, the woman (who is Asian) recommended Vitale. I'm afraid of this because I have not heard anything about it. If I can't get Affirm, I will probably just go back to Revlon. Any advice on this one? By the way, my hair is natural and I will be relaxing for the first time in 5 years (with the exception of a brief stint with texturizing).

[ QUOTE ]
Premierepearl08 said:
I didn't realize that you had to have a beautician's license to get this. Is there some secret that I don't know about? When I called a beauty supply store to see about purchasing Affirm, the woman (who is Asian) recommended Vitale. I'm afraid of this because I have not heard anything about it. If I can't get Affirm, I will probably just go back to Revlon. Any advice on this one? By the way, my hair is natural and I will be relaxing for the first time in 5 years (with the exception of a brief stint with texturizing).

[/ QUOTE ]
Where do you live? There are BSS that carry it in NYC.

AJamericanDiva,
I also live in NYC, Brooklyn to be exact. Where in NYC can I get the Affirm Relaxer? I have tried local BSS in the area, but my search for any Affirm products was fruitless. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Premiere,
All the best to you with deciding to get a relaxer! Please update us with your results! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ladies,

Thanks for the responses! I ended up going to a salon to get my hair professionally done b/c I probably would have burned all of my hair off doing it by myself! The stylist used Nairobi (Salon Essentials Sensitive Scalp) No-Lye relaxer. It actually turned out very well! I am truly loving the change! I have only added 2 pics to my album but at least you can get an idea of what it looked like when I had it done. I am currently bunning it. Thanks again!!

Hello,

Where is this beauty supply store that sells Mazani and Affirm in Md. I would be very interested please let me know I am from DC.

Premierepearl08, you're results came out really nicely, I'm glad everything went well for you.

@ Diva, I was checking out your new album and I am truely inspired by it.

Back