Where can I get Surge in Miami / Ft. Lauderdale??!

kinikini

Anyone here know where I can purchase Surge in South Florida? I have tried maybe a half dozen Walgreens btw Cutler Ridge and Pembroke Pines, and cannot find it. And several BSS.. I'd rather buy it at a store, than online. I can drive to Palm Beach (or the Keys) at this rate.. so please do tell if you know! Thanks in advance
smile.gif

I get mine at the Beauty Supermarket in North Miami Beach on 183rd st. across from the mall. Oh that could be 163rd st. Its the one that is where the 826 ends. Its right across the street from Marshalls.

anyone find it in ft.lauderdale??or even coral springs, coconut creek,margate,boca.around that area. i dont wanna drive all the way to miami to get some.

I don't know who has it in Ft. Lauderdale. Call them and find out. The number is 888-816-8144. If you find it for less than 4.99 please let me know.

Hi So. Fla. ladies.. I got my Surge
smile.gif
HairObsessed, I went to the BSS you listed on 163rd across from the mall, but they didn't have it. I looked thru the store twice. However, I was driving down Miramar Parkway and stopped at another BSS (Magic Beauty Discount, I think) and they had one bottle which I held onto for dear life :P So I am very happy now! I will try the BSS in Oakland for my next bottle.. Thanks!

Re: Where can I get Surge in Miami / Ft. Lauderdal

[ QUOTE ]
Bald_E_Lox said:
I had the same problem in Central Florida but I was desperate so I ordered on the Walgreens Website.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're in Orlando area, I can tell you a BSS to obtain it at in the future.

[ QUOTE ]
kinikini said:
Hi So. Fla. ladies.. I got my Surge
smile.gif
HairObsessed, I went to the BSS you listed on 163rd across from the mall, but they didn't have it. I looked thru the store twice. However, I was driving down Miramar Parkway and stopped at another BSS (Magic Beauty Discount, I think) and they had one bottle which I held onto for dear life :P So I am very happy now! I will try the BSS in Oakland for my next bottle.. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

KK,

You stole my bottle of Surge!!!!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
But seriously, let me know how it works for you, I've been lazy with getting mine!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
moni said:
hi ebony, i'm in the orlando area...do you know where i can purchase this

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi there.

The BSS I got it from is off of West 50 (Colonial) and Pine Hills Road. I can't remember the exact name off hand, but it's right next to a food market place.

If you want some more exact directions, just let me know what direction you're coming from.

I just got 2 more bottles. They have it but I guess it could be hard to miss. They still have 4 more bottles.

Okay if you count the isles from the back wall of the store its in the 3rd isle and if you have your back to the cash registers its on the left side of the isle. You will see it very close to the beginning of the isle. I left you some cause I knew you'd be there. I seem to be going through 1 bottle every 10 days. Hope you find it. Also ask the employees where it is. They directed me to it. Okay good luck and Merry Chrismas!

This is just a bump for you Moni with better detail.

This is the exact name and address of the BSS and phone #:

Good Looks Beauty World
729 N Pine Hills Rd
Orlando, Fl 32808

(407) 578-4973

hth's!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
EbonyF said:
[ QUOTE ]
moni said:
hi ebony, i'm in the orlando area...do you know where i can purchase this

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi there.

The BSS I got it from is off of West 50 (Colonial) and Pine Hills Road. I can't remember the exact name off hand, but it's right next to a food market place.

If you want some more exact directions, just let me know what direction you're coming from.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ebony...:(, the men in the shop did not even know what i was talking about. and on further inspection, i did not see it myself. thanks anyway though.

What!
frown.gif

It is definitely there (I was just there 2 days ago). As soon as I go in the store I bare left.

I believe it is in the aisle that is 2nd from the last.

So you would enter the store (past the metal detector), make a left, then make a right into the aisle (2nd from last). And it is one of the first products on the bottom shelf (don't even walk in the aisle, it is right there on the bottom!).

When you're in the aisle, on the left should be texturizers and relaxers, then you know you're in the right aisle.

I'm sorry for the mishap, but it is definitely there. I hope it wasn't too much of a trip for you.

Let me know if you have success.

eta: Yes my behind drew a quick map on Photoshop lol. I know it is close to it (cause I was trying to remember what aisle it is in)
bss.jpg

Thanks Eboni for giving the heads up. How much did they charge?

[ QUOTE ]
ms jadu said:
Thanks Eboni for giving the heads up. How much did they charge?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's $5.99 +tax for a bottle, which is the same price even at Walgreens.com
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
EbonyF said:
What!
frown.gif

It is definitely there (I was just there 2 days ago). As soon as I go in the store I bare left.

I believe it is in the aisle that is 2nd from the last.

So you would enter the store (past the metal detector), make a left, then make a right into the aisle (2nd from last). And it is one of the first products on the bottom shelf (don't even walk in the aisle, it is right there on the bottom!).

When you're in the aisle, on the left should be texturizers and relaxers, then you know you're in the right aisle.

I'm sorry for the mishap, but it is definitely there. I hope it wasn't too much of a trip for you.

Let me know if you have success.

eta: Yes my behind drew a quick map on Photoshop lol. I know it is close to it (cause I was trying to remember what aisle it is in)
bss.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL at the map!!!
laugh.gif
Ya'll are too much!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
Now you HAVE to tell me how the Surge is working - I don't want to be left out, especially with maps and everything!
smile.gif

ok, thanks ebony
smile.gif
. i will try again. i was thinking that maybe i had the wrong address but its right there on the corner...well in a plaza that's on the corner. thanks for the map:). i'll have to go next payday, i'll let you know if i found it. thanks again, peace.

Back